No announcement yet.

Lock Haven Roll Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there, for morale purposes only unfortunately. I'll make up my lack of racing with some serious judges stand time=0
    Can't wait to see everyone it seems like it has been forever.
    Laura
    -the cutest of the Runne girls
    -The Cutest of the Runne Girls

Comment

We are home from the hospital. Michael did well, shoulder is all fixed. He is doing well considering. I am not counting on him making it to Lock Haven but Kevin and I have a plan B.....

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Augustine Racing sends its very best, Mom and Michael (you dummy). We're all glad the surgery went well and that we'll see Michael back in his boat soon. Hooray for plan B, Mom and Kevin - hope we see ya in the pits.
        Pat

Comment

Nice job Michael! Hope to see you guys at the pits!
          sigpic

Comment

Plan B?????

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison View Post
            We are home from the hospital. Michael did well, shoulder is all fixed. He is doing well considering. I am not counting on him making it to Lock Haven but Kevin and I have a plan B.....

Kristi
            Does that include Loch Haven? We need a medical type to remove stitchs[4] in 8to 10 days. Shirley cut a finger trying to cut bread. I shouldn't let her play with knives.

Bruce

Comment

Weather Update first page! Looks Great all weekend with low winds(5mph) all weekend! Can't miss this one folks!
              sigpic

Comment

Count Me In (1)bmh

Comment

lock haven

Hi
                  My name is Jon Pizzuto and i am considering getting involved in boat racing. I am 32 and live in Lancaster, Pa. I have family that lives in Lock Haven. I used to be at the races up there all the time when i was growing up and always wanted to check it out. I was wondering if it would be possible to hang out in the pits and see what it is all about and maybe talk to someone about what i need to do to possibly get started?

Comment

Jon...

Welcome! You are more then welcome to hang in the pits all weekend, the only thing we ask is that you sign the insurance waiver and get an armband for you and your family. This will allow you into the hot pits and right in the middle of the action within our insurance parameters. The sign up sheet is usually located near my trailer which is at the top of the ramp, first pit spot on the grass side, 18P on the boats and trailer. Once in the pits, you can ask anyone there for info on how to get started and what kind of equipment to shop for. Everyone will be more then willing to help you out as we love to see our sport grow, there is always a way to get a seriously interested driver a test ride. So consider this your open invitation this weekend and we look foward to seeing you. Greg Lyons 18P
                    Future J dad!

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that Friday August 31st is Abby's birthday! She will be 7. Her request for her birthday,, go to a boat race... that ticked off Austin whose birthday is in March! Look out Ocoee here we come! She wont be out done! And they are only 5 and 7! Anyway, all who reads this, please stop by our circus tent, and wish Abby a Happy Birthday, we will be having cake Saturday for all the kids who wish to participate,,little and big. See ya Friday evening.
                      Christine Brewster( and Jeff, Ryan, Abby and Austin!)
                      http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Greg,
                        Thanks for the feed back! I have no problem signing the insurance waiver. This will be a real good experience for me. I look forward to being there so hopefully my job does not prevent me from attending. The weather for now looks great, you guy's should have some great racing and hopefully a good turnout! Thank's again and hope to see you soon. Jon

Comment

Talked to Sled over the weekend and a production (not the prototype that we've seen)Sidewinder motor will be there and running this weekend. They look unbelievable, and the only thing that needs to be produced now is the factory spray shield that Racing Outboards will be making for all there motors. I'm pumped!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gettin Ready for Lock Haven....

Testing session at our local fair.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Shirley, can you bark?

Originally posted by racnbns View Post
                              Does that include Loch Haven? We need a medical type to remove stitchs[4] in 8to 10 days. Shirley cut a finger trying to cut bread. I shouldn't let her play with knives.

Bruce
                              Augustine Racing will have a veterinary surgeon with us; will that help, Bruce?

Pat

Comment

Check out Jackson with two hot chicks in the Short Bus. Chip of the old block. See you guys in a couple days.
                                Jerry

Comment

Working...
                                X