No announcement yet.

Lock Haven Roll Call...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 boats in 5 hours wow! Keep it up everyone this will be and always is a great time. Beer tent across from the pits!
    Last edited by MGallagher; 08-13-2007, 06:00 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

lock haven

werners will be there.

1 csh
      1 jsh
      1axsr

Comment

Only boats????

I don't know what John and Ryan are racing, probably 20 and C hydro? But I'll be there with Brit and Allie, does that count? That's 2 for the "pretty girl" class. (PGC)

Robin
        John Runne
        2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

The Corl Crew will be there.

1 CSH
          1 BSR
          Team Red

Comment

Augustine / Danforth

1 20 H
            2 CSH
            1 CMH
            1 250 H
            1 125 H
            Ian Augustine

Comment

Trailer number two is comin'

Jeff 59-s 25ssh
              and
              Ryan 57-s Jsr & Jsh

Come on 25ssh driver's!!! It's time to race!!!

Time to tame the Susquehanna!
              http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

20SSH and CSH
                Jesse Ward 15-S

Comment

Originally posted by jswain3 View Post
                  The Corl Crew will be there.

1 CSH
                  1 BSR
                  Does that include the Tamster and Uncle Tim?
                  The Runne's: Born with plastic sporks in their mouths.

Comment

Mike 61-s and Bob 390-s plan to try the choppy waters in 25SSH (2), 25MH (2), 25SSR (1). See ya' there. Mike Marshall, Raceboat61-s.

Comment

classes

We will be there, Jack in JH and me in DSH CMH 125H and 25H. I tried to down load the sanction , no luck. some one care to print it or pm it to me . Thanks , Shawn

Comment

Count me in for BSH & 25SSH - we already started loading the trailer last night, Tall Guy Doug is in with a 25SSH

Comment

Sorry I don't know some of your names, but I'll try my best. For future posters, put your full name and class down if you want.

I love this race and this is going to be the first time in a couple years I can go the entire weekend woo hoo!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Team Ellison
                            125H- Kristi Ellison
                            125H- Kevin Ellison
                            ASR- Paulie Bosnich

Hope that helps...

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                            Tomtall 06

Comment

For those of you who could not pull it up from APBA

APBA Race Circular
                              Sanction ID 1898

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Regatta 41st Annual Lock Haven Regatta
                              Date 2007-08-31 thru 2007-09-03
                              Sanction Status Approved Region # 3
                              Conducting Club DELAWARE VALLEY OUTBOARD RAC. ASSOC. Club# 20
                              Co-Host Alexander Jennings III 610-497-1364
                              Application Date 2007-07-11 Approved on 2007-07-31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Place LOCK HAVEN , PA Susquehanna River

Directions Take Rt. 80 to 220N, go about 8 miles to Lock Haven exit. Follow Bridge St., cross over bridge, make right into pits.

Accommodations Camping in designated area only. Motels in area.

ClassesNone Found

All STOCK classes (EXCEPT 45SS - 06330) All MOD classes - - - NORTHEAST DIVISIONALS NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS: CMR, BMR only. All JUNIOR classes - - - NORTHEAST DIVISIONALS PRO: 125ccH (04200) and 250ccH (04210) CSH - Dash for Cash will run on Sunday. Classes to be combined if less than 5 boats or at the Race Committee's discrection.
                              Format/Rules 3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. NOT approved for records. TYPE OF START: Clock

Prizes To be mailed, after all expenses are paid.

Registration Held in the Pits: 8/31/07 - 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. 9/1/07 - 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. 9/2/07 - 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. 9/3/07 - 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.

Drivers Meeting Held in the Pits: 9/1/07 - 9 a.m. 9/2/07 - 10 a.m. 9/3/07 - 9 a.m.

Send Entries To DO NOT MAIL.
                              Entry Fees $30 - 1st Class $20 - 2nd Class $10 - Add'l. Class $20 - J Drivers - per weekend

Officials
                              AsstRef: J DAVID AUGUSTINE SR 323 OLD LINE AVE LAUREL, MD 20724-2407
                              Inspector: JEFF WILLIAMS 2342 LINCOLN WAY FORD CITY, PA 16226-1523
                              RaceDir: ALEXANDER JENNINGS III 108 RAYMOND AVE ASTON, PA 19014-2720
                              Referee: SHAWN BREISACHER 13 WASHINGTON WAY TABERNACLE, NJ 08088-9359
                              RiskMan: GREGORY LYONS 3093 EDISON FURLONG RD FURLONG, PA 18925-1235
                              Scorer: LISA JENNINGS 108 RAYMOND AVE ASTON, PA 19014-2720

This Regatta is Sanctioned through the APBA
                              All prizes are the reponsibility of the conduction club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised this event may be canceled prior to the race due to cir***stances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.

ALEXANDER JENNINGS III

Summary Sheet
                              Entry Blank

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                              Tomtall 06

Comment

Bump, i know thats not all of you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X