Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 LOCKHAVEN Labor day regatta roll call!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASH, BSH and 250CCMH
    Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Richard Hearn

Richard,

I've seen your pits in action and I think I work hard, but I don't want to work THAT hard. Have you considered air tools and hydraulic lifts for the boat/motor changes?

See you soon.

Jeff
      Jeff
      5-P

Comment

Bad Bobby Brown, ASH & AX
        Me, C & 20
        Mark 55P
        Team Tower
        Hydroplane Division

Comment

Hydro driver available

Will not be there with equipment, but plan to visit on Sunday. I can bring my helmet and suit. If anyone needs a hydro driver on Sunday give me a PM and I'll get there early enough for reg and dm
          Mike T

Comment

North american championships.

Remember that 500mr,250mh, and 350mh, will run for the north american championships. I have 1st. place trophys for all three classes. And i hear there is a two person runabout class also, That should be a good one to see!

Comment

I want two cans uv thet hat-fields-n-Mickoye sheepdip to mix wid that bottle of vaporizing crap I bought in Lindside W.VA. I had 2 gallons of thet shid til my boy lit a campfire wid it. Blew the side out of the boathouse!! fer crissakes!! It passes the fuel test - can you believe it. Jeff Williams dropped a load in his pants when he smelt it.

Tough!! Thets whad ahm runnin at the Lock. Check it an see hohohohohohoho!!!!

MadRussian
              2 dees if U pleez

Comment

Alex......What????? Do you and Steve actually know what each other is saying? See you next weekend...lol
                sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Originally posted by DiGia54D View Post
                  Alex......What????? Do you and Steve actually know what each other is saying? See you next weekend...lol
                  Glad I'm not the only one....
                  "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by DiGia54D View Post
                    From my " Profile" page/messages;

03-03-2012 10:01 PMram95 / Alex
                    "Steve... I really want to thank you and COMPLIMENT you for being able to read between the lines and understand my sense-of-humor. (level of sarcasm). Not many people do I'm afraid. However, when you make your comments, it kind of helps some of those folks see what I was really trying to say... AND, that I was not trying to be a jerk or that I have a BAD attitude.

So.... to all of this, I will say THIS: Steve, there aint many of us left, let's keep stirring the pot. Like Mark Twain said: "It keeps the scum from rising to the top".

Let's keep stirring it up."

Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                    Glad I'm not the only one....

"....scum....rising to the TOP">>>>100N/STEVE FRENCH..................................
                    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-28-2013, 04:26 AM.
                    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Steve. I will be getting a new to me hydro delivered to Lock Haven. Not sure on pickle legality (ie PickleGate). Would you bring some extra spray foam and empties, just in case.
                      Thanks.
                      Mark 55P
                      Team Tower
                      Hydroplane Division

Comment

mark twain

I think I',m the one who acquainted you bozos with Samuel Longhorn Clements statement about stirring the pot!!! Just about 3 yrs ago.
                        Jusssssssssssssssssst sayyyyyyyyyyyin!!!

mad russian

Here's another one fer ya: "Ya can't fight city hall but ya can sure s--t on the steps".... Frank McGirr, Rumson NJ, 1956!!
                        not my idol!!!
                        alex

Comment

Rumson NJ? must be from when salt water racing was going on.
                          Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
                            Steve. I will be getting a new to me hydro delivered to Lock Haven. Not sure on pickle legality (ie PickleGate). Would you bring some extra spray foam and empties, just in case.
                            Thanks.
                            Mark, You bring the 24 OZ.s of choise (Coors/Bud/etc.) and the spray foam and I'll help empty the cans and install them!!
                            http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-021_3_20
                            http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-020_3_20
                            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-29-2013, 01:56 AM.
                            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

just a heads up on avgas at the airport in Lock Haven Open weekday 8 till 6 weekends 10 till 6 closed monday price cash 5.68 credit 5.78

Comment

Travel Directions

I am coming across the top of Virginia on my route (west to east). Any suggestions on the best route up to Lock Haven?

Thanks.
                                David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                                X