Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 LOCKHAVEN Labor day regatta roll call!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=My hoodie will be ready for use! I hope the Polish Invasion is ready for us! Do they cooler bob over there???[/QUOTE]

Stacy, when we explained cooler bobbing to them, they laughed in dis-belief. There may be some culture shock. But they are wicked excited for EVERY aspect of the event.
    64W & 22B

Comment

I am in. One entry in a boat, and one with my head in a cooler. "Your either first or your last". I win, that's what I do...
      Future J dad!

Comment

With the decision to continue the 2013 Mod Nationals at Dayton, Parker/Stotts will not make the Lock Haven race. Time constraints preclude making both and the "Nationals" will take precedance. Sure would have liked to be at Lock Haven. Picking up my boat from Bill Giles on Thur. 22 Aug and proceeding to Dayton. Now in Texas. The trip to Whitney Point and back was some 4,200 miles. Almost time to do it again! Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
          I am in. One entry in a boat, and one with my head in a cooler. "Your either first or your last". I win, that's what I do...
          "Your either first or your last". .........
          Where did you hear this Greg!!??(Former Bob'r champ) ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen .....HEE HEE!!
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-16-2013, 12:55 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by Gunjumper View Post
            It sounds like you just wake up in the morning and piss excellence.
            Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Originally posted by spunky64w View Post
              Stacy, when we explained cooler bobbing to them, they laughed in dis-belief. There may be some culture shock. But they are wicked excited for EVERY aspect of the event.
              LOL... great! And I hope they are ready for my Lithuanian... just ask Billy & George Luce!
              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

One of the best of Lock Haven....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=BpfaURWcJVI
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

I'll be there in 20SSH
                  sigpic
                  Ed Donnelly
                  911-P
                  20SSH

Comment

Price gang 2 jsh 2 jsr 1 axr & 1axh

Comment

We'll be there.

BSH
                      CSH
                      20SSH
                      25SSH
                      John Runne
                      2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Don't forget! There will be a Pot Luck Dinner in the pits Saturday night! We encourage everyone to bring something! It's comparable to the Taste of the Regions at Whitney Point, which I'm pretty sure was the best we've ever had!

Stacy
                        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

BSR, BMH, CMH? 20ssH.........Maybe CSH?
                          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Pro

Ellison / Hellsten

1- 125H
                            2- 250H's

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                            Tomtall 06

Comment

We will be there -- have to deliver Tori back to the East Coast!

1 JH, 1 JR, 1 AXR, 1 AXH, 1 AH, 1 AR and maybe 1 BR depending on schedule. Taking volunteers for pit crew!

Comment

Team America

Val and Matt
                                ASH
                                BSH
                                20SSH
                                CSH

750ccr Two Person Gala. Val and Team Luce will be racing together in the feature event! Richard, i believe James Luce needs a deck rider for the 750ccr event. Maybe you can strap Tori in the 87-N for the ride of her life??? With moms permission of course!
                                Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 08-18-2013, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X