Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 LOCKHAVEN Labor day regatta roll call!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10CE bringing a 125, Amod, and BSH.

Comment

Originally posted by hydrosports View Post
      10CE bringing a 125, Amod, and BSH.
      "10CE>Amod".......COOL!!@@......Bring it ON Will Hunter!!.....Eh?..>http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-353_3_20
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-12-2013, 08:54 PM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by fbref5269 View Post
        steve,

can you pick me up 2 mason jars of the hatfield and mccoys moonshine. i want to add it to my popcorn sutton collection. might even share a jar with jerry d.

frank
        Got some "Jr Johnson's" in da truck camper now........Will werk on the real Mc Coy!!

My neighbor in da R/V>"Hood" brings some high octane shine occasionally....It shows up in a Bo-Jangles sack on my deck.....NO questions ask'd!!.......Meet ya at the "Beer Corral" Friday after test'n!..http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/p/fr...spr13-022_3_20
        Attached Files
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-14-2013, 02:14 AM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

Johnnie will be there to run J-hydro and j-runabout.

Comment

Axh - axr

Hows it look for AX classes ?? .. We have one of each 24 A

Comment

Steve,

Are you even speaking English?? LOL

I have FIVE entries for PSH!!!!!

Stacy
              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Acba

Also, after a short hiatus, the American Cooler Bobbing Association is proud to announce its return to Lock Haven. Stay tuned for more info.
                Shawn Breisacher

Comment

ere,20ssh,400 mod

Comment

Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                    Steve,

Are you even speaking English?? LOL

I have FIVE entries for PSH!!!!!

Stacy
                    English?....Hell Stacy, You know seeing you always leaves me.....DOH!!......speachless!!
                    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 08-14-2013, 02:16 AM.

Comment

From Wisconsin

1 ASH and 200MH- any other 200's? Mina is coming too and I want to throw her in a boat.

Will have plenty of U.S. A-Team tanks, tees, and zip- up hoodies for sale! Show your support during the Polish invasion. Driver Cezary Strumnik and his mechanic Marcin are flying in just for this event!
                      64W & 22B

Comment

csh, 350mh and 500mh
                        Joe Silvestri
                        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                        JH/JR

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                          English?....Hell Stacy, You know seeing you always leaves me.....DOH!!......speachless!!
                          I'm flattered... I think....

Originally posted by spunky64w View Post
                          1 ASH and 200MH- any other 200's? Mina is coming too and I want to throw her in a boat.

Will have plenty of U.S. A-Team tanks, tees, and zip- up hoodies for sale! Show your support during the Polish invasion. Driver Cezary Strumnik and his mechanic Marcin are flying in just for this event!
                          My hoodie will be ready for use! I hope the Polish Invasion is ready for us! Do they cooler bob over there???
                          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

If it's a big cooler, will you make the A drivers wear safety gear, in case the fall in?
                            Mark 55P
                            Team Tower
                            Hydroplane Division

Comment

I am thinking of making the trek to Lockhaven but need to work out some details. Is camping allowed in the pits or is there a campground close by? Are dogs allowed? Thanks.

Comment

Overnight in pits ok. There is a campground nearby. Dogs on leash. Unless they're racing mod. It's a quiet, mellow pits after racing. Unless you like brain freeze. ACBA may be on site.
                                Mark 55P
                                Team Tower
                                Hydroplane Division

Comment

Working...
                                X