Millville IS ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FEH and DMR

Still looking for some more boats for DMR and FEH . Matt Gallagher and crew have added us to the program , lets give them some numbers.

Registered FEH : J. Robb
    H.Grimes 4
    H. Grimes 3

DMR H. Grimes 4
    ?
    ?

Comment

C'mon D stockers... thro some more gas into the truck and head on down to millville. I'm gonna travel down there justs so's I can enter FEH and cause some gastro-intestinal distress to those guys as they attempt to shellac-my-butt. However, I do intend to voice my distress at the drivers meeting about how the FEH guys need to be instructed that this is a RECTANGULAR course... not some 'low-banked-oval'. And, that they need to (at the least) pretend to back off the throttle and accelerate out of the turns..... not just hold it wide-freaking-open around the whole course!! I mean, it was the bureau-crats at the great APBA Poobahhh who decided that a 42.5 cube Tohatsu was fair game for the 49 cube E-rude-trips right?? Well!! For the $6500 BUCKS I've spent,,, I'd at least like to be able to have a little 'drag-race' out of a turn bouy. And... who knows.... the E-Rude/J-rude might just BLOW UP heheheheheheh.... hey Hunter ole pal... you payin attenshun??
      Alex - the Mad Russian 12 D "stock" Bass-Tohatsu hydroplane
      Nostriovia!! Horoshaw!!! Nyet punymyou Russky!! daa daa daa

Comment

Being the nice, amazing, gracious person I am, I'm going to extend pre-registration until Wednesday at noon. If I get your fax at 12:01 PM on wednesday, you are SOL! So all you guys who said you are coming, and I have not received your registration, you have until then. If not, you will pay a late fee.
        732-901-6777

Also received:
        Martin Mari
        Jeff Thompson
        Jason Thompson
        Steve Noury

Stacy
        "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Here are some more accommodations if anyone is having trouble.

1. Country Inn by Carlson
          1125 Village Drive
          Millville, NJ 08332
          Phone: (856) 825-3100
          Fax: (856) 825-1317
          Website
          Quality Inn & Suites
          1701 North Second Street
          Millville, NJ 08332
          Phone: (856) 327-3300
          Fax: (856) 327-8092
          Website
          3. Days Inn
          1001 W. Landis Avenue
          Vineland, NJ 08360
          Phone: (856) 696-5000
          Fax: 856-692-6006
          Website
          4. Comfort Inn
          29 W. Landis Avenue
          Vineland, NJ 08360
          Phone: (856) 692-8070
          Fax: (856) 692-7705
          Website
          5. Holiday Inn Express and Suites
          398 Smith Street
          Vineland, NJ 08360
          Phone: (856) 293-8888
          Fax: (856) 293-1183
          Website
          6. Ramada Inn Vineland
          2216 W. Landis Avenue
          Vineland, NJ 08360
          Phone: (856) 696-3800
          Fax: (856) 696-2371
          Website
          Last edited by MGallagher; 09-29-2008, 11:16 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Stacy,
            Just sent a message to you but am not sure if it went through. Did you receive Dave's entry blank and fees? Didn't see it posted here and sent it mid-Sept. to address on entry blank. Thanks... Pam Young

Comment

Fall Millville

Sorry Guys Parker Robb Racing will not be able to attend having motor problems. Jimmy broke it at Hilldsle and we fixed it and went testing and now we have a water leak. Just cant make that far of a trip not knowing that it will run. We will see you all at the spring race.

Jim
              7-M

Comment

I'm sorry to say that I will not be coming to Millville either. My teammate for this race has no raceable boats left, and I am burnt out. Plus, I have a lot of projects going on at home that need attention. Hopefully, next year, I'll be able to get a big trailer full of racers to make the trek together.
                Joe Silvestri
                CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                JH/JR

Comment

What if I was to offer you guys $700,000,000,000,000! LOL! It is always good to see the both of you guys, sorry you can't make it. Plan for Spring Millville on the last Weekend in April.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gps

622 SW Lakeshore Dr
                    Millville, NJ 08332
                    Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Working...
                    X