Millville IS ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville IS ON!!!

Despite what rumors might be out there, Millville will be held October 4th and 5th despite the unfortunate scheduling of an Inboard event "featuring" Stock classes the same weekend in Virginia. With a highly anticipated Mid-west representation in several classes we at DVORA are looking forward to another great fall Millville event.

Regatta Fall Millville
    Date 2008-10-04 thru 2008-10-05
    Sanction Status Approved Region # 3
    Conducting Club DELAWARE VALLEY OUTBOARD RAC. ASSOC. Club# 156
    Co-Host Richard Runne 732-842-4716
    Application Date 2008-08-20 Approved on 2008-08-27

<hr>Place Millville , NJ Laurel Lake

Directions Rt. 55 to Rt. 555 to Main St., turn right at light, go to Wawa, turn left, at stop sign turn left onto Silver Run Rd., at next stop sign (Buckshutem Rd.) go straight into Laurel Lake, bear right into pits.

Accommodations BEST WESTERN 856-327-3300 * * * COUNTRY INN BY CARLSON 856-825-3100 * * * HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS HOTEL & SUITES 856-293-8888 * * * CAMPING IN PITS

<hr>ClassesNone Found

JUNIOR CLASSES: AXSH, AXSR * * * STOCK OUTBOARD: ASH, ASR, BSH, BSR, CSH, CSR, 25SSR, 25SSH, 20SSH, DSH * * * MODIFIED OUTBOARD: 350CCMH (BMH), 500CCMH(CMH), 750CCMR (DMR) 5 BOAT MINIMUM - SUBJECT TO COMBINATION AND/OR CANCELLATION.
    Format/Rules 3 LAPS OF AN APPROX. 1 MILE COURSE. NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS.

Prizes TBD

Registration Sat. 10/4/08 - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. * * * Sun. 10/5/08 - 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Drivers Meeting Sat. 10/4/08 - 10:30 a.m. * * * Sun. 10/5/08 - 10:30 a.m.

Send Entries To DVORA, 20 FORREST AVENUE, RUMSON, NJ 07760
    Entry Fees ENTRY FEE BEFORE 9/26/08. * * $25 FIRST CLASS * * $20 SECOND CLASS * * $15 THIRD CLASS * * * * * * ENTRY FEE AFTER 9/26/08 * * $35 FIRST CLASS * * $30 SECOND CLASS * * $25 THIRD CLASS

<hr>Officials
    AsstRef: J DAVID AUGUSTINE SR 323 OLD LINE AVE LAUREL, MD 20724-2407
    Inspector: ALEXANDER JENNINGS III 108 RAYMOND AVE ASTON, PA 19014-2720
    RaceDir: MATTHEW GALLAGHER 102 PARKER AVE FAIR HAVEN, NJ 07704-3233
    Referee: SHAWN BREISACHER 139 HAWTHORNE DR MT HOLLY, NJ 08060-1203
    RiskMan: JAMES MCCREA 715 ROSEMONT RINGOES RD STOCKTON, NJ 08559-1608
    Scorer: STACY RUNNE 20 FORREST AVE RUMSON, NJ 07760-1606
    <hr>
    Notes *NO ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 IS PERMITTED TO RACE IN NEW JERSEY. *BREAKFAST AND LUNCH WILL BE SERVED IN THE CLUBHOUSE. ALSO, THERE WILL BE A DINNER IN THE CLUBHOUSE SATURDAY NIGHT; PLEASE PLAN ON ATTENDING. *DOGS MUST BE LEASHED AND CONTAINED OUTSIDE THE FENCE OF THE CLUBHOUSE. *NO SMOKING IN HOT PITS.

<hr>This Regatta is Sanctioned through the APBA

All prizes are the reponsibility of the conduction club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised this event may be canceled prior to the race due to cir***stances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.
    RICHARD RUNNE

PS: For future reference, Millville will be held on the last weekend of April and the first weekend of October next year as well.
    Last edited by MGallagher; 09-01-2008, 07:05 PM.
    sigpic

Thanks Matt, looking forward to another great Region 3 event. It's just a shame that we're going to have to see the boat count suffer due to poor planning. See ya there!
    Last edited by ryan_4z; 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM.
    Ryan Runne
    9-H
    Wacusee Speedboats
    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Let's do it

It's on!!! Let's do this...........1 CSR and i'll even get my brother back in the boat for 25SSR
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

1 CSR
        1 25SSR (Maybe Dee, if he tests)
        1 BSR
        sigpic

Comment

We'll be there with 1-CSH maybe 2.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Fall Millville...

ASR, BSR, 25SSR, and CSR, please and thank you!
            GL
            Future J dad!

Comment

we will be there with 1-ASR

Comment

Don't forget to send your pre-registrations, even if your not sure your coming! Don't forget to fill out every field, and include your APBA Number! Thanks guys!
                Here's who I have so far:

Greg Lyons
                Matt Gallagher
                Paul Bosnich
                GW Resch
                John Mauck
                Dudley Smith
                Craig Bowman
                Shawn Breisacher
                "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Also please read carefully, this a discounted entry if you register ahead of time. $35 entry fee at race site and $25 if you pre-register, a $10 DISCOUNT! Also, times for drivers meeting and green flag may be up to 1 hour before circular states. The sooner on the water the sooner we are done.
                  sigpic

Comment

Matt,
                    Any idea of order of classes, I either have to switch motors or restrictor plates. I'm not with RatRacers anymore.
                    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

20ssh for me
                      aj
                      spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

AJ,
                        How Did you do on Sunday in 20ssh at Taunton? It rained so hard on my drive home Sat night that I thought I was in the first turn of CSH for 2 hours. I will be in Millville sat and will give you and your pop a hand.
                        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

CMR and FEH are being added. Remember 5 boat minimum, any less will be subject to combination or cancellation.
                          sigpic

Comment

I will NOT be running FEH at Millville

Comment

hey wayne

hand wasn't feeling good on sunday... just watched the 250cch then we left.. cya at millville..
                              spider pig, spider pig, spider pig does what'ever a spider pig does.

Comment

Working...
                              X