Millville IS ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feh/dmr

Hey Matt thanks for adding us to the show. Count me in for 1 DMR, 1FEH. I'm sure HG3 will come along.

Comment

Finally, I'm going to make the trek. I've always wanted to come to this race. I am also working on a couple other guys which means we may trailer together leaving limited space for equipment. As of now, I'm in for CSH and 20SSH for sure and CSR if I come by myself. I hope the weather is nice in Jersey in Oct.
      Joe Silvestri
      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
      JH/JR

Comment

Thats good news Joe..........we're glad you're going to come out to Millville. It's a great race site. Bring all your friends!!!
        Shawn Breisacher

Comment

I think you should put the CSR on the 'definite' packing list of the trailer, call me biased... Either way, it'd be great to have you and anyone else from out there. Millville is a great race, you won't be disappointed, just bring your long johns! Plan on attending the Italian dinner in the pits Saturday night, all the local women put on this huge spread for under $10 bucks a head, you leave very uncomfortably full! We'll see ya there, Greg
          Future J dad!

Comment

Joe, you won't regret the trip. Millville is the most fun race course in the country. There is nothing like buzzing the point in a CSH only about 10' from the spectators, it's cool as sh!t!
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ryan I want to see a picture of Brocks new wood!!!!!!!! Mikey
              mike ross

Comment

Meat Balls For Everyone!!!!!!!!

Joe S. - Greg, Shawn and Ryan are telling you like it is, Millville is AWESOME! It even has an "Island in the Middle" of the coarse. I use the island in ASH as a hide & seek attack!
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

1 - 25ssr and 1- CSH.....My favorite race!!!!!!

Rich

Comment

So glad to hear all you guys are coming! Just don't forget to send in your pre-registration! Here's a few more that I have:

AJ Jennings
                    Chuck Renner
                    Jeff Williams

Keep 'em coming, even if your not sure your going to race!!!!!
                    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Thanks all! I'm looking forward to the trip. I put in to have Monday off from work so hopefully that will go through. I'm still working on the other guys so we'll see what happens.

Greg, if I do come alone I'll have the CSR in the trailer. And, dad and I will definitely go for the Saturday night dinner! Sounds Great!
                      Joe Silvestri
                      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                      JH/JR

Comment

Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                        So glad to hear all you guys are coming! Just don't forget to send in your pre-registration! Here's a few more that I have:

AJ Jennings
                        Chuck Renner
                        Jeff Williams

Keep 'em coming, even if your not sure your going to race!!!!!
                        Stacy,

Do you want one entry blank per class or should I list all of my classes on one entry blank?
                        Joe Silvestri
                        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                        JH/JR

Comment

Joe...

Stacy will chime in but I'm going to say one per class. GL
                          Future J dad!

Comment

Joe- Yes, One for each class. That's 1 for csh, 1 for 20ssh, and 1 FOR CSR.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Boys!

Should I say it again, or is twice enough?

Also, if you would like to fax them, you can do so: 732-901-6777.

Stacy

PS- Joe, are you bringing my kareoke partner???
                              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'll have the paper work in the mail in the next couple of days.

Sorry Stacy, my wife is staying home. She isn't that fond of the long trips.
                                Joe Silvestri
                                CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                                JH/JR

Comment

Working...
                                X