Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call 45ss Nationals (stock) Seside Or.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call 45ss Nationals (stock) Seside Or.

The 45ss Stock Nationals are two weeks away. June 25-26 at Cullaby Lake near Seaside Oregon. CORA has put in a lot of work to make this happen, and I would like to have a good showing. We need 8 boats to run a National Championship. If you run 45 as well as other classes, this is a great chance to start the summer off with a National Championship before heading off to the Stock Mod and Pro Nats.

see sanction here.
    http://www.apba-racing.com/internal/...p?EditID=10915

Plus it's the stock and J western divs.

Please let me know if you plan on attending, by posting here, and or email to: jasondiamond713@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jason

Originally posted by Jason Diamond View Post
    The 45ss Stock Nationals are two weeks away. June 25-26 at Cullaby Lake near Seaside Oregon. CORA has put in a lot of work to make this happen, and I would like to have a good showing. We need 8 boats to run a National Championship. If you run 45 as well as other classes, this is a great chance to start the summer off with a National Championship before heading off to the Stock Mod and Pro Nats.

see sanction here.
    http://www.apba-racing.com/internal/...p?EditID=10915

Plus it's the stock and J western divs.

Please let me know if you plan on attending, by posting here, and or email to: jasondiamond713@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Jason

get atleast 8 guaranteed and the 699 will be there!!!!!!! Any of those Cali slackers coming up?????
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

45 ss

As a stock commisioner.....I sure hope 45 guys and gals support this thing...Myself and a few other comm's will find it hard to support keeping 45 as a stock class if they do not come to this event...something to think about. David.

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
        As a stock commisioner.....I sure hope 45 guys and gals support this thing...Myself and a few other comm's will find it hard to support keeping 45 as a stock class if they do not come to this event...something to think about. David.
        in these times, I do not think they (commissioners) should be concerned with eliminating this class............there are bigger things for them to worry about!!!!!

eliminating this class, which is mostly a West Coast class, would be like eliminating BSH on the East Coast.........neither a good idea!!!
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

45ss

I appreciate your concern Darren...and I do not want to see the class leave stock outboard. However....we have at times gone out of our way to make it easy for the class to attend nationals...and at times have not got promised support, such as Moses Lake 2007. I am not going to push for the class to leave stock if they do not support Cullaby, but I think the stock commission will find it hard to keep supporting the class. It has been an ongoing battle...trust me. You should be able to get 8 boats.

Comment

???

Maybe I was given incorrect info Dave, I was told that they were not going to run the 45 Nats with the rest of the stock Nats anyway, due to shallow water levels. Isn't it better to try to have them in a part of the country where the class is growing every year, then to not have them at all? Anyway, wasn't trying to start a battle, just trying to do the right thing as a class rep, and Referee of the race.

Jason

Comment

Info

Jason....you were given the correct info. The club running the nationals at Wakefield this year is not planning on having divers at event, thus they cannot run 45ss. I am not trying to stir the pot...just telling people what some commisioners are thinking.....the 45 class needs to support stock nationals...wherever it it held. Other classes, including DSH, have done so for the most part. If the 45 tunnel class wants to remain in the stock catagory, in my opinion, they need to have a good showing at Cullaby. Not in the least slamming anybody....just want to see it happen. See you all there.

Comment

There is defenitely no lack of drivers around. If someone has multiple 45ss (cough, cough Hobart) there are drivers that have run 45. Kyle Lewis, Jamie Nilsen, Me...Just bring the boats and make this happen. I would love to see at least 12 boats there. I know we have that many in this region alone. Hopefully some Cali guys show up, but I would not count on that...
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Hobart One 45SS

The Red #777 will be there......the blue boat will not be ready most likely.
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

I'm there! Running either the 399 or 499, not sure yet. Gotta go charge the batteries...
                    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

count so far

As of right now, here is where we are.

John Peeters
                      Daren Goehring
                      Jeff Kelly
                      Dean Hobart /JMK
                      Laurie Gowin
                      Jason Diamond

waiting to hear back from Jeff Cannon.

We will be short without somekind of heroics, like someone bringing another boat etc. I guess if I had a powerhead and gearcase to use, I could try to find a way to get my Gran Prix down there as well. I'm gonna be picky about who tows it and drives it though. Remember that with 4 boats we get divisional points.

Comment

getting closer

Add one more entry...as long as I can get the boat there. Thanks to Dean Hobart, I will have a powerhead and gearcase to put a second entry together. I seriosly hope that nobody thinks we aren't trying to make this Nat's happen.

John Peeters 499/399
                        Daren Goehring 699
                        Jeff Kelly 42
                        Dean Hobart /JMK 777
                        Laurie Gowin 33
                        Jason Diamond 20
                        Zach Malhiot 713

Just need one more.

Comment

45 sst

Any chance some of the California boys can come up? This is their nationals also........

Comment

Dave, They wanted Tow Money to come to Chowchilla.
                            bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
                              Dave, They wanted Tow Money to come to Chowchilla.

WOW!!! Ain't that a joke!!!!! What ever happened to "racing for fun"??????

.............whats really ridiculous is that **** near half of Reg10 made the trip to Oroville TWICE last year to race (Divs and Nats) and no one (besides Marlee) will make the drive up to WA to race (none at the Winter Nats either)??????????? Sounds like racing in Cali has DIED!!!
                              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X