No announcement yet.

Let's Talk New Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albert; I don't wish to 'rain on your parade', and applaud what u are doing in bringing boat racing
    back to the Maritimes, but if you do not run this event under a CBF/APBA sanction,
    then at the very least, have any one who enters upon that property sign a waiver.
    This 'may' protect you in case of a law suit launched by injured innocent 3rd party.
    My biggest concern would be local boaters, traversing or parking out on your testing area.
    Without a sanction, you have no right to tell them to leave .
    Last edited by bh/; 08-10-2021, 08:25 AM.
    Brian Hendrick, #66 F
    "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

• bh/
      bh/ commented
      Editing a comment
      -sounds as if u have it well organized .

• Albert
      Albert commented
      Editing a comment
      We have it somewhat organized. Like most things I can't take credit for too much of it. Many cogs in the wheel and lots to figure out with only a little over a week to go.

It's still not to late to come down and help us out, I think there are a couple of Ontario residents coming down.

• bh/
      bh/ commented
      Editing a comment
      bonne chance !

Originally posted by bh/ View Post
    Albert; I don't wish to 'rain on your parade', and applaud what u are doing in bringing boat racing
    back to the Maritimes, but if you do not run this event under a CBF/APBA sanction,
    then at the very least, have any one who enters upon that property sign a waiver.
    This 'may' protect you in case of a law suit launched by injured innocent 3rd party.
    My biggest concern would be local boaters, traversing or parking out on your testing area.
    WithEasy answerout a sanction, you have no right to tell them to leave .
    Easy answer..Move to Region 1 or 3..Join APBA Join a club ...RACE ! Problem solved!

Comment

• Albert
      Albert commented
      Editing a comment
      Bill,
      I don't see a day when I live anywhere but Canada. I know there are a lot of Patriotic Americans who will disagree but I believe I live in the best country in the world.

It would just be a little better if we had local hydroplane racing. If I can help make that happen, even if my contribution is mostly limited to talking to people and trying to get them excited, than so be it.

Eh!

Comment

Working...
    X