Clear All

Team Hutch

1 - 20ssh
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Comment

20 ssh

20 SSH,
      maybe J if I can find a motor (non-divisional race only) based on comfort level of J Driver (He's on the fence, hot and cold, and I don't pressure him until the day of or before to make a final decision)
      When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Perfect this looks like a great venue.

Thx,

Sam

Comment

Venue

I went to this venue last year, and it was a great one. You can pitch a small tent right next to the pits, and the Saturday night dinner was tasty! The games and prizes (t-shirts) were fun, and thanks to Dominic who could shoot a basket better than me, I walked away with a few t-shirts!

It made an Ohio boy, who know lives in Michigan, welcomed by the Ohians! Even by plastering my trailer with 3 rivers stickers while I slept!

I'm looking forward to it
          When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

We hope everyone in the Central Division (and all our other out of town friends) will be at Springfield Lake but for those who can't, we are planning on live streaming if the equipment arrives. And we might even stream a few Mod classes (brought to you by the SORC, of course). This venue is in town, so hopefully we will have the best signal strength. I have never heard of anyone, regardless of cell carrier with less than 3 bars in the pits.
            Brian 10s

Comment

werners are in csh asr 20 ssh huff brothers 20 ss h

Comment

Lakemore, OH

I'll be there with 350MR and 500MR.
                Jeff
                5-P

Comment

Lakemore

Bump....
                  Jeff
                  5-P

Comment

Region 7 will be represented by several drivers with a few runabout drivers still on the fence because of the divisionals running on Sunday. Is that set in stone? Pretty tough 10 hour drive for a few of them when they work at 6 a.m. Monday morning.
                    Last edited by D_Allen_III; 06-28-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Sunday Divisionals........

Originally posted by D_Allen_III View Post
                      Is that set in stone? Pretty tough 10 hour drive for a few of them when they work at 6 a.m. Monday morning.
                      Was thinking of coming out. But just noticed the Divisionals are on Sunday and not Saturday. Just wondering what the logic is for that??........

Matt and Val
                      Region 4

Comment

Logic?

This is forcing many runabout guys to not attend from region 7. My team would leave Sunday regardless. It's a 10 hour trip for the "Midwest divisionals." It's closer for most of the East coast.
                        What about the time spent in inspection after the runabouts run early on Sunday?

Maybe our next divisional bid should be in the North Woods with all hydros racing Sunday..."weather permitting"

All that aside, we're exited for the race:

All runabouts below on the fence
                        3 $ CSH
                        3 $ BSR
                        2 $ CSR
                        1 $ ASR
                        Team Red

Comment

Set In Stone....

1- CSR not attending!

I am off the fence & made other plans due to the lack of common sense; 3 Rivers you guys hit this one out of the park....

Obviously Jerry is no longer at the helm.....
                          Last edited by 17W; 06-28-2012, 01:24 PM.
                          17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Upon Further Review

The Race Committee has concluded to hold all Stock Divisional races on Saturday - weather permitting. We hope to see all Central Divs drivers and a HUGE Runabout turnout.

Mr Backus - we are sorry you will not be attending our little boat race and hope you enjoy your alternate weekend activities. Thank you for your constructive criticism.
                            Brian 10s

Comment

Too little too late. We are down to one trailer and three boats instead of two trailers and seven boats.
                              1CSR
                              1ASR
                              1BSR
                              DAVEY 18w

Comment

For those that are attending - there will be a Concession stand in the pits (30 ft from Inspection) that will be serving breakfast and lunch. Also, we are having a Driver and Crew dinner in the Pits for Saturday Night.

We hope everyone will show their support.
                                Brian 10s

Comment

Working...
                                X