Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewey,
    Glad to hear you're OK.
    I'm hoping all will be well for you -- unless you're into yoga... affects the balance.
    Best wishes,
    Laurie
    Twisted Sister

Comment

Just missed ya...

I stopped in to say hi, but you were in surgery.

Good luck on a speedy recovery!!

I will be buying a pair of steel toe boots this week.

12M

Comment

I will be as well Dean. Hope the Percocet mixes with the hops and barley and makes that pain go away... Get better pal. Greg
        Future J dad!

Comment

tim sorry to hear about all the **** that happened out there all with you get well soon billy jane rachel

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
            Hey Guys,

My tip for the day ...... get a pair of steel toe shoes/boots and wear them when your racing!!!!
            Great advise Tim and get well soon!

It will be interesting to see how many drivers take you up on your advice for the Nationals! Just sayin...
            sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Injury Update

2nd surgery completed and docs were able to close up the wound which is good. Doc says still have to keep watch for infection but so far, everything looks good! Doc says that I will need an orthodic to take up the space left by my missing big toe but should be able to walk on it once it is fully healed up.

Comment

Good luck Dew, glad to hear things are going well.

Comment

He just got realesed from U of M. Back to his own crib!!!!!! YEHHHHH!!!!!!!
                  mike ross

Comment

Dewey sorry to here about your accident. Just wanted you to know we were thinking about you take care nuch & darlene

Comment

Glad to hear you are at home and resting there. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are back in the water soon. Wendy, Steve and Colin
                      Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Tim, just heard about your unfortunate accident. I hope you have a fast recovery and get back to racing soon.

Bob

Comment

TIM glad to here your home get well soon if you feel up to it come up to top o with mikey br nice to see ya . I KNOW YOUR NOT MUCH ON WATCHING BUT STILL WOULD BE FUN.

Comment

Boots

I always thought Vic was crazy wearing those boots in the marathons 30 years ago. I could never afford the weight gain. Good luck Dewey! I didn't know people still called you Dewey, just old guys like Craig and I.
                            Goose

Comment

Working...
                            X