Tim Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Ross

Any word on Tim Ross, heard he was in a bad wreck. Please keep us posted.
    sigpic

He was taken to U of M with a severe foot injury. Mike can fill us in with the latest.
    Retired racer turned bartender

Comment

Thank you for the update. Hope all is as well as can be.
      sigpic

Comment

any updates?? thanks
        sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

He lost his big toe on his left foot. It looks like it got pinched between the boats somewhere when they hit, Wasn't a prop or fin cut. He spun out leading going into turn 1 after the start. Boat is a little torn up but fixable. The cockpit side back near the transom took most of the hit. He seemed in good spirits when I left last night. He will need some graph work on the toe area. I think he was more disapointed he wasn't going to be able to run at Top-O with his new marathon boat. O well!!!! I will keep you posted. Here is his address and home phone if you want to call or seed him a get well faster card. 2143, Lone Birch Dr, Waterford, MI, 48328 Hm # 1-248-618-0618 Mikey
          mike ross

Comment

Originally posted by mike ross View Post
            He lost his big toe on his left foot. It looks like it got pinched between the boats somewhere when they hit, Wasn't a prop or fin cut. He spun out leading going into turn 1 after the start. Boat is a little torn up but fixable. The cockpit side back near the transom took most of the hit. He seemed in good spirits when I left last night. He will need some graph work on the toe area. I think he was more disapointed he wasn't going to be able to run at Top-O with his new marathon boat. O well!!!! I will keep you posted. Here is his address and home phone if you want to call or seed him a get well faster card. 2143, Lone Birch Dr, Waterford, MI, 48328 Hm # 1-248-618-0618 Mikey
            Mike,

Thanks for the update and I hope all goes well with Tim's recovery.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the crash. Thanks for the update. Get well Tim
              John Runne
              2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Oh Dew, whatcha do?

Heal fast and we'll catch you soon.

craig
                broccoli

Comment

Hey Dewy,

We received the bad news on the way home yesterday. Team Red is wishing you a full and speeday recovery. The guys were saying how you were "smokin fast" out there this weekend! Hope to see you up and about soon.

All the members of Team Red
                  Member - Team Red

Looking forward to feeling better later!

Go big or go home!

2nd Sux!

"Sorry For Partying"

Comment

Sorry to hear. I hadn't heard about this. Glad he's recovering well. Hope to see him at nationals.

Boy sure wasn't a good weekend for crashs and feet in the midwest. Maybe JW Myers and TIm will have the same foot doctor....
                    Kyle Bahl
                    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

bad news

Sorry to hear about Tim. Hope he is doing as good as possible under the circumstances and recovers fast.
                      Mikey you could always jump in his new marathon boat and give it a run!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dunlap View Post
                        Sorry to hear about Tim. Hope he is doing as good as possible under the circumstances and recovers fast.
                        Mikey you could always jump in his new marathon boat and give it a run!
                        Mikey in a C boat...not since he ran plain jane, huh Mikey? I just wanna wish Dewey a quick recovery. This guy is a machine in a boat and I really respect his talent beyond words. I hope all turns out well for the Ross clan.

Comment

This is Tim Ross with Update on Myself

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the well wishes. I go back in for surgery tomorrow on my left big toe. Basically, they couldn't save it but are trying to clean it up as best they can. I'm told that most people live normally without their big toes so it shouldn't be any long term implications if all goes well.

My tip for the day ...... get a pair of steel toe shoes/boots and wear them when your racing!!!!
                          mike ross

Comment

heal quick

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
                            Steve

Comment

Tim,
                              You weren't normal before the crash.
                              John Runne
                              2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Working...
                              X