Oroville Boat Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
    MY stock MOTOR IS NOT BACK TOGETHER, SO THE NUMBER WILL BE 6 .....
    We're looking for a loaner CSR
    BOPP

Comment

Why are you yelling at me? I've been busy!
      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

I know of another entry that should be done tonight for ASH, OSY, & DMR.

Comment

Originally posted by drbyrne55 View Post
          We're looking for a loaner CSR

keep lookin.........
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
            Why are you yelling at me? I've been busy!
            I said MY stock motor............oh wait, do I still own one?????
            Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

wow!!!

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
              Bill -

How accurate is the (3) 45's? Do you expect more? This would be very nice to know, as by not taking mine it would cure my boat transportation issue very quickly.

Thanks
              hard to believe there is not ATLEAST 8 45's pre-reg in Cali!!!!! Got 24hrs to make the count.......
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

I'm bringing a complete spare 102, 302, 80, and whatever else I can think of, so register on up for CSR. No excuses.....

Jimi O. (305-R)

Comment

Originally posted by Trihedral_1 View Post
                  I'm bringing a complete spare 102, 302, 80, and whatever else I can think of, so register on up for CSR. No excuses.....

Jimi O. (305-R)
                  oh crap!!! I am being called out by a "team member"...................
                  Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Joe do you have a tentative schedule?

Comment

Mike, I have posted it under the "Oroville Regsitration" thread. It is a firm one, not tentative.

Joe

Originally posted by Boatracer4fun View Post

Joe do you have a tentative schedule?

Comment

Dsh

Here are the D stock hydros I am seeing coming down from Seattle area: Todd Cragin. Jon Peeters. Darren Ghoering, Kyle Bahl, Dave Anderson. Who am I missing? I looked at the boat count and I see 8 registered. Just kinda curious. Oh yah...the weather forcast for the area is fantastic..low winds...mid 80s. Does not get any better then that for racing. Is there a host bar selected, or is it in our room at the host hotel? One other thing...some of us Tohatsu owners got a scare this morning..myself included. The new inspection manual is out, and it states that oversize pistons are not legal in the Tohatsu D motor. I was in panic mode...as I stuck mine pretty bad last year, and had no choice but have the thing bored .020 over.....After several phone calls, e mails etc..it was discovered that the inspection manual is not correct. Any OEM piston made by Tohatsu is legal. Dave Racer

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                          Here are the D stock hydros I am seeing coming down from Seattle area: Todd Cragin. Jon Peeters. Darren Ghoering, Kyle Bahl, Dave Anderson. Who am I missing? I looked at the boat count and I see 8 registered. Just kinda curious. Oh yah...the weather forcast for the area is fantastic..low winds...mid 80s. Does not get any better then that for racing. Is there a host bar selected, or is it in our room at the host hotel? One other thing...some of us Tohatsu owners got a scare this morning..myself included. The new inspection manual is out, and it states that oversize pistons are not legal in the Tohatsu D motor. I was in panic mode...as I stuck mine pretty bad last year, and had no choice but have the thing bored .020 over.....After several phone calls, e mails etc..it was discovered that the inspection manual is not correct. Any OEM piston made by Tohatsu is legal. Dave Racer
                          Sounds like party at Daves hotel room

Comment

Party

Haha...sounds fine to me. It will be nice to get away from the crummy weather we are having so far this year. 150 entries? Wow....hope we can get everything done. Racerdave

Comment

Byrne Bros gear is loaded and ready for the trip south .... good luck everyone! Go get 'em Kyle, JMK and Guedo!!!!
                              BOPP

Comment

divisionals

is mike running dsh?

Comment

Working...
                                X