Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can we get best hotel res, for nats???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricochet112 View Post
    APBA's and Hydroman's link are a little different but they both bring up availability for Stock Nationals week today and it says APBA on the page now. Odd though, it looks like the price is just a standard rate.
    rate should be $74.99. what rate did you see?
    bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
      rate should be $74.99. what rate did you see?
      That rate, I also got that rate just entering my reservation info for the opening weekend, without my AAA card.

Comment

That is the rate. AAA discount does not apply. However, if you have a Holiday Express card you will receive points.
        This hotel is the best value in town. Has large rooms some with sleeper sofas. so if you have a family, get 2 queens and a sleeper sofa. Large indoor pool and spa. Free breakfast, not just sweet rolls. free WFI, Free conference room for Commission meetings if needed. A Business center for those who need a computer etc.
        bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
          That is the rate. AAA discount does not apply. However, if you have a Holiday Express card you will receive points.
          This hotel is the best value in town. Has large rooms some with sleeper sofas. so if you have a family, get 2 queens and a sleeper sofa. Large indoor pool and spa. Free breakfast, not just sweet rolls. free WFI, Free conference room for Commission meetings if needed. A Business center for those who need a computer etc.
          Yes, I stayed there before, nice place. And I do have a ICH Priority Club card for points...all is good.

Comment

Working...
          X