Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novice C World Championship this weekend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Championship

This is the novice C world championship. Anybody in the world or galaxy or whatever can run this weekend. We crown the world champ Saturday night at trophies. So there!

Comment

World Championship ?

Hey Danny Pigott ever heard of the "World Series" ? You guys started this. If you are unable to field an entry in this exclusive WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP that's your problem.We have drivers from Australia to USA and Canada making their way to the hallowed waters near Eatonville Washington this very weekend for the much coveted and highly sought after crown of World Champion in CNH ! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE ! Remember, there can be only ONE WORLD CHAMPION

Comment

Over

I thought this was over but if you want to be a smart a## we can keep going. I am not going to say any more but I have done it all from unl. Tunnel boat to 500cc pro 110 mph in open Hydro this is just a start so let it go please

Comment

110 mph

110 mph? WOW!

Comment

Bluto

In the immortal words of Bluto from Animal House...it's not over till I say it's over! And then the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

Comment

Don't forget the spirit of Novice C

This class wouldn't exist as raced now without the help of a huge chunk of the racing community. As long as we're talking about it, I believe I may (with the permission of the commission) rename it to the

Hydroracer.net/TChance/McMurphy/Dick Steel/Peterson Racing/Moby Grape Racing/Anonymous Novice C World Championship.

If that name doesn't work for, tough nuggets. If this class didn't exist I doubt I would have ever gotten back in a boat, thanks everyone.
              Moby Grape Racing
              "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Keep your fingers crossed

I'm not sure the Novice C Racing Commission would be able to handle the drama if we get flooded out this weekend.
                Moby Grape Racing
                "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Dear god

If this race gets flooded out I will make sure Ed Hearn moves into your upstairs bedroom for a year. Think about it.

Comment

Careful what you wish for... Possible thunder storms in the foothills predicted for this weekend.

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-...ngton-20130815

Comment

110 mph

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                      110 mph? WOW!
                      Dave I still have the boat 500 Konig Yale Hydro this was in 85 . I would let you drive but it it was built with glue not west and I think it might come apart so we better just let it stay in the barn it was a good ride back then . Hope your race turns out good.

Comment

thanx

thanx,,,,,best race of the year for us.....

Comment

Per the rules:

All novice C boats must meet the APBA CSH height, weight and fuel requirements.

All entries WILL be weighed before your first heat to receive your propeller.

all entries WILL report to inspection after each heat to return propeller and receive your next one

All entries in final heat WILL report to inspection no exceptions

Thanks, C.C.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by mrlou40 View Post
                            Per the rules:

all entries WILL report to inspection after each heat to return propeller and receive your next one

Thanks, C.C.

Thank you Mr. Inspector.

Comment

Rules

Originally posted by mrlou40 View Post
                              Per the rules:

Thanks, C.C.
                              Looks like a World Class set of inspection rules to me, although I was leaning more toward "Galactic" since I am pretty sure I saw aliens at Newberg as well as Agent K and Agent J guarding the perimeter

Comment

Seems like every year, on Saturday night some kind of craft lands on the roof of the snack shack.
                                It must be aliens.

Comment

Working...
                                X