No announcement yet.

2008 Wc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got an email from Ralph, seems the 500R & 1100H will be there as well. Way to go Ralph.
    APBA Region 5 Dive/Rescue

Comment

I would like to say "Way to go Ralph!" for bringing this event to the US. Ralph was an enormous help to us when Billy raced in Italy last summer and I am very excited about the Worlds being here.

Whatever we have to do, we will, in order to be fully compliant.
      You can't win if you aren't!!!
      Twisted Sister

Comment

Big THANKS

BIG THANKS, To Ralph and the rest of the crew that is doing such an amazing job bringing this race to our soil, your work is so appreciated..

Comment

Well, here's an update for you guys & gals, the location of the '08 Worlds has been narrowed down to three. I'm sorry I can't give any more details than that at this time for fear of jinxing myself. But I as plans are firm, post any info immediately so the teams can start planning there trip to Florida USA. Stay tuned.....
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mbowers View Post
            Just got an email from Ralph, seems the 500R & 1100H will be there as well. Way to go Ralph.
            Will 500ccR be required to run silencers?
            -Paul

Comment

Originally posted by alky6 View Post
              Will 500ccR be required to run silencers?
              -Paul
              I'm not sure but will ask....

Comment

I believe because its a American class and we do not require silencers in the US you will not have to run them. All though I think its going to be a thing of the future for all classes. I know that when I promoted the lake Wales race a boat racer and a member of a different class in APBA went to the city manager and told him how much noise our engines made and we almost didn`t have the race.
                Bill

Comment

Do we have a date yet or tentative date.....some of us are already working on our 08 schedules and this race will play into that.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                  Tomtall 06

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison View Post
                    Do we have a date yet or tentative date.....some of us are already working on our 08 schedules and this race will play into that.

Kristi
                    I'm looking at the last two weeks of October. I will inform as to the exact dates as soon as we finalize venue.
                    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Hosler View Post
                      I believe because its a American class and we do not require silencers in the US you will not have to run them. All though I think its going to be a thing of the future for all classes. I know that when I promoted the lake Wales race a boat racer
                      and a member of a different class in APBA went to the city manager and told him how much noise our engines made and we almost didn`t have the race.
                      Bill
                      Good old Andy A.

Comment

Working...
                      X