Helmet Cam Video Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua,
    Yes, I am still interested in obtaining additional helmet cam videos. However, it appears I need either a CD or an SD card copied from your computer to make the video compatible with my equipment. Thank you for your offer.
    C Sick 16N
    Larry Stenander
    648 Prosser Hill Rd.
    Jamestown, NY 14701

Comment

Jeff,
      Thank you very much.
      C Sick
      Larry Stenander

Comment

Regarding Helmet Cam Offers

Thank you to everyone who has given me permission to use their You Tube videos. Unfortunately, I have been unable to burn a CD from the downloads that would play reliably on various CD players. I admit it is probably due to something I am doing incorrectly. If possible, it would be greatly appreciated if those willing to help would send me their video files on either an SD card or CD. I will gladly pay any shipping and handling charges. My mailing address is:
        Larry Stenander, 648 Prosser Hill Road, Jamestown, N.Y. 14701.

My apologies to those I responded to via my email. I understand that you did not receive my messages. I'm not particularly familiar with the HydroRacer site and find myself at the bottom of the learning curve. Being an "Old Dog" trying to learn new tricks is yet another problem.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Larry Stenander 16N "Old Dog"

Comment

Originally posted by Raymond View Post
          Jeff, Did your cards show up yet?
          The SD cards arrived earlier this week. I sent them off to Larry this afternoon.
          Thank you for your help.

Comment

Helmet Cam Videos

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
            The SD cards arrived earlier this week. I sent them off to Larry this afternoon.
            Thank you for your help.
            Jeff,
            Thank you very much. Let me know what I owe you for all your effort. These videos should be an excellent addition to the museum's boat racing exhibit.
            Larry Stenander 16N

Comment

Helmet Cam Videos

Larry, P.M. your address to me. I'll get some footage mailed out to you on an SD card.
              This sounds like a neat project. Please keep us informed.
              Thanks!

George, Most people use GoPro cameras. They're good, and can now be purchased at most Best Buy electronics stores.
              Personally, I like and use the Drift camera. It has more cutting edge technology than the GoPro.
              Jeff,
              I received the videos today. Thank you. The helmet cam footage of heat racing is exactly what the museum was looking for. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your crew.
              Larry Stenander 16N

Comment

Helmet Cam Videos

I know what you're going through. I got your P.M. and will send you an SD card with my video files on it this week. That should make it a little easier.
                Thank you Larry for your promotion efforts.
                Jeff,
                Your videos were great and I was able to use your SD format to burn good quality CD's. These videos will make the museum interactive exhibit a big success. Thanks again.
                Larry Stenander 16N

Comment

Great idea Larry .....good one mate .!!!!

CMH. 61R
                  Short Fuze Racing
                  Team Darneille
                  ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                  IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Working...
                  X