X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne

Originally posted by DiGia54D View Post
    Todd,
    Thanks for throwing a line out there for me. I went to To Mike Schmidts and was able to get some input this weekend. The guy from ebay hasnt responded, But I noticed that he also had everything for the motor seperated. So may just call around in the next couple of weeks. Nic Thompson, I will call you tonight (couldnt get online to get your number).
    Hi Wayne, if you are serious about 500 Runabout, I have a complete rig, Krier boat ,VRP motor unit and prop, just add driver for sale. Contact me @ Steve77T@aol.com Thanks Steve

Comment

500r

Wayne,
      Whatever I can do to help you let me know.

Here is a guy (Wayne) that wants to run 500r and is looking for equipment so he can get into the class. Great opertunity for the Pro Category!! Lets get him into the class!!!

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeRacing View Post
        No Herbie, it was you. Remember the race in Pryor? Heat one: ALL jumped except Tim, He is smarter than the rest. (Although physical winner was N611) Heat two: N611 by a mile. Heat 3: winner: Tim- as N611 sat on backstretch watching the whole race. So, I guess technically you could say Tim blew by N611. And, I do not mean to disrespect Tim or the new engine. Just stating facts.
        Now, no doubt your new engine on Tim's boat is going to soon be the one to beat and the torch will be passed. The torch is always passed in racing. That is what makes it fun. But it wasn't at Pryor. As I said, one too many drinks that day Mr VW.
        Actually, this year my money is on the old guys. Tim Chance is my pick. Maybe Jim Kirts if he will use super glue and keep himself in the boat. I think technology will be beat out by endurance and consistency. Tortoise and hare story for 2012 in the fastest non-capsuled racing boat class in the world. Which may also bring up another issue-How much faster can they go and still be safe?
        Kinda hard to choose a favorite for me when I love them all.
        500 Runabout MOM
        I appreciate the confidence that you have in me Connie but I think the days of me looking over my shoulder to see who is behind me has been replaced by me looking over my shoulder to see if I’m about to be lapped. That said I am picking up another boat (from Pete Voss) specifically for 500/1100 in Winter Haven at the USTS race and will be running my freshly Steve Litzell rebuilt 500 Konig there.

Comment

Working...
        X