Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
    Brian

Congratulations....I hope since this was announced on the net it does not meant you will not make it to the banquet to receive it in person!!! I am not sure how Bev will take it if it rides home with her

Kristi
    Kristi,
    Brian should be there. The only thing keeping him home would be a new SON! Laura, Brian's wife is having a troubled pregnancy and has been on bedrest since the nationals. (The reason we were not in Raleigh). The little guy isn't due until Dec 1, but if he decides to jump the gun, Brian will have to stay home.
    We are all excited about this award. There are so many people to thank including all of the USTS and Tim Small for starting the class.
    Brian was hoping to go to Devils Lake OR to get the Kilo record where it should be for this class, (after weather problems in Oroville set it low), but due to Laura and baby he could not go. He would also have qualified for Hall of champions as a proud USTS member with 258 points. The good news is that the record was raised at Oregon. That made him happy. The sad news is that Jim Nilson was able to make two runs with a new 125 R of Dr Thunder and passed Brian for HOC by 12 points. That bummed him out, but he Zak award made up for that loss a 1000 times over.
    Terry and I should be there no matter what. This is our 5th grandchild, so we have been through it before. (Oldest is 19). See you in Chicago.
    Connie
    Last edited by AOFoffice; 10-24-2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Connie

2 people get into Hall of Champions....are you sure Brian is out?

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Working...
      X