Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ Birch 45R
    Daren
    We are sponsored by Amsoil and we use it for all the boats, and in are Trucks and cars.
    Daren it was at Moses lake race I tryed to get you run it. that's when I was trying to tell J michael not to use so much in the mix.
    Russ Bircher 45-R/151-R
    Russ, I do use Amsoil............NOW, do you still want that boat repainted.....the AMSOIL boat? Call me

360-540-2037
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Amsoil

I run Dominator at 50-1 in CMH and 25 Hydro . No problems and the boats are faster than I am.

Comment

2 Cycle Oil Option

I use Maxima "Super M" in my 102's, and as a result have had no problems with serious piston sticking for over ten years now. I buy the Maxima at the motorcycle shops. It has some castor in it.

I use STALube 90 gear oil in my Yamato 102 and Yamato 250cc pro gearcases and it performs great. I change it after every race. I rub the fill overage on the prop shaft to lube the shaft prop nut threads. I have to special order this gearcase oil because our local boat and sporting goods retailers do not stock it on the shelves. The gear oil really stinks so I use latex gloves when I fill the foot, but it works great! Save the used oil in an old plastic milk jug and use it as chain oil for your chain saw.

A Peffley
        15-R/R-25

Comment

Kenny Hall ( PorkChops) in Mass. is a dealer of Amsoil, I don't have his phone # or address but maybe someone else will post from that area. I'm sure Kenny knows a lot about these oils being around for so many years.
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
          X