Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred,
    Call me at work, I'll be working all weekend
    phone 707-878-2443 ask for Jeff in the shop.
    93-C

Comment

Fast Fred!

Here's the info you wanted.
      P/N 378275, List $199.25 Dealer$159.40
      93-C

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I found a marina in Chatauqua county ,Ny. that has about 2-dozen 3-holers 55-75hp. For very cheep money. Got Joel wiegel a 65hp stinger there a couple years ago. They also have some of the 2-hole 50hp motors.
          I help Alan Whiteside with John Reeds old DMH rig. We are talking about building a FEH motor for it.

Looking for everything from powerhead adapter down. Any leads? Exhaust?

Heck, any complete race 3-cyl OMC motors avail?

When digging through a motor pile what numbers/years are prefered?

19P
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-27-2005, 09:50 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

what size ? 56 or 49

Comment

Fred I think we are limited to 50 C/I. Except the 6/cyl Mark75 Merc and 650 4-cyl Merc.

19P
              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

Comment

got it all, in 49cubes, not lookin to give up a mid, seems I'm in a trade, a mid
                for some parts i need, but goin lookin for some more, do have some nice powerheads, and one new 49, yup new 49, never been run, factory new.
                been sitin on the shelf, let me know if i can help ya should have more mids in a week or so, got 3 , if i make the trade , two is my par

Comment

got a 49 powerhead comp' runin, hows 500$ sound + shipping

Comment

On Reads Old DMH Boat ?

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH
                    I found a marina in Chatauqua county ,Ny. that has about 2-dozen 3-holers 55-75hp. For very cheep money. Got Joel wiegel a 65hp stinger there a couple years ago. They also have some of the 2-hole 50hp motors.
                    I help Alan Whiteside with John Reeds old DMH rig. We are talking about building a FEH motor for it.

Looking for everything from powerhead adapter down. Any leads? Exhaust?

Heck, any complete race 3-cyl OMC motors avail?

When digging through a motor pile what numbers/years are prefered?

19P
                    Steve,

I would not reccomend running a true FEH on the back of that boat. I don't think it would handle the 90 Plus MPH. It would become a kite. A sotck version of the engine perhaps. The boat has a 35 inch bottom, and given I know a little something about the weights of the FE engines and the actual boat itself, I would hesitate. Especially with a new person just starting out.
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks David.
                      Guess I got enough irons in the fire as is.

Still interested in engine.

19P

Comment

got one 15" mid and l/u, ya got to act fast, thay are linein up for it, I needs the
                        the greens for other parts,

Comment

was thinkin yous need like a 10" mid

Comment

Boat

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH
                            Thanks David.
                            Guess I got enough irons in the fire as is.

Still interested in engine.

19P
                            I got that new boat for cheap if you really want to run FEH. The one on this forrum that has like 30 gazillion views...........
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

3 cyl omc #

If anyone has an int.going to check out an old marina in loa Mo.
                              Says there are some old omc motors. What am i looking? Gimmee some #And $!!!
                              RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

you is lookin for short mids, the small braket, look at the steerin tube
                                you want the ones with the hollow tube, so the shift shaft bend at the top of the shaft will slide through, no electrics, and the small foot, make sure ya get the nut on the stud off in back of the powerhead so ya don't brake the exhaust block

Comment

Working...
                                X