X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dewald props

Originally posted by BillCNC View Post
    Bill,

Boy, That makes it kind of tough trying to buy used props without pestering the poor guy, doesn't it? I'd hate to have call him everytime I saw one up for sale.

Bill
    Apparently Craig doesn't mind so get the numbers and call.
    "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

We have a couple of races coming up later this year in Region 11. You might hook up with David Hale from your area and come together and share expenses. He has been coming to all our races.
      kk

Comment

I talked with Craig today, ... Just as nice of a guy as you could ever meet. He said he has one for me and one of the ones up for sale in the classifieds section could possibly work.

Now I need to see what it's going to cost me to have the shaft swapped out. I called T.J., but I got the machine.

I'm also talking with Mike about a possible set of MRC plans. I was thinking a lay-down OSY??? I'd like to try a lay-down, I think I'll be more comfortable in one.

Bill

Comment

Yamato shaft swap

Bill

Tom Cronk can also do that. Contact him. Would be cost plus 2 way ship. He lives in Lakeland Fla.

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...ighlight=cronk

Pete
          "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
          No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Working...
          X