No announcement yet.

For Sale 3-A/B Race Craft,3-OMC J/A Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim,They decided to use the trailer for their duck hunting boat but thank you for your interest! The CSR has sold.They still have many OMC motors and powerheads.The Orange Racecraft runabout,GP Hydro J-A and the JSH from NC which runs well.
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

OMC Motors Still For Sale............

Some equipment was sold. Team RatRacers still have 2 complete OMC Evinrude Excellent running motors and about 6 powerheads.Also, 1-older Race Craft Orange runabout,roll-up or side fin. If interested please call....Kenny Ploucher....856-327-8726, mention Earl and they may give you a discount!
      Thank You!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

OMC Motors

Curious to see if you still have the motors for sale?

Comment

OMC Engine

Call me about the OMC engines.

817-913-3063

Red
          "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
          the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Comment

Still motors for sale, Orange Race Craft Runabout and small AXSH.
            Please Call Kenny P. at number on this thread.
            Thank You,

Comment

Earl, if an OMC was sold to someone up here... could you bring to Long SAult or Crystal Lake?

Or the ASR for tha matter...
              Last edited by Andrew 4CE; 08-27-2008, 11:35 AM.
              Fralick Racing
              Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Hey Andrew, Great to hear from you Buddy! Things could be worked out, I'm not sure which races I'm hitting after Lock Haven. Tell people to make an offer and go from there. Hope to see you this season!

Comment

Still Equipment For Sale...........

Kenny Ploucher, 856-327-8726, can hook you up with this equipment. Both Kenny & I have nothing to do with owning or selling this equipment but we want to see new racers and this equipment is just sitting.

OMC J/AX/A Motors 2 or 3 For Sale & Many Powerheads - Good fast motors around $2000.00 USD a piece ready to race. No Pictures,good not pretty.

Race Kraft A/B Runabout For Sale - Older but a good starter boat price call? No Picture at this time.

Trailer Open 3-4 boats, holds 4-5 motors, no pictures older, needs TLC, price call?
                  Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 01-20-2009, 07:08 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Still for sale, prices dropped on engines, just call!

Comment

Still good motors here, pick them up at Millville!

Comment

Did the race craft sell?
                        Bob

Comment

Race Craft

Originally posted by KG4 View Post
                          Did the race craft sell?
                          Bob,
                          They still have the Race Craft!

Comment

Motors & Powerheads still for sale!

Comment

Working...
                            X