For Sale 3-A/B Race Craft,3-OMC J/A Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 3-A/B Race Craft,3-OMC J/A Motors

The Ratracer Racing Team from Millville,NJ are down sizing their equipment for next season.They have the following equipment For Sale:
    3 RaceCraft Runabouts A-B different ages & condition
    1 GP Hydro J-A *was driven by Travis Pond years ago.
    3 OMC J-A Complete Engines and several powerheads too.

No pictures yet. If your interested please contact Kenny Ploucher at 856-327-8726. Equipment is in Millville,NJ.

Thank You for your Interest,Good Luck next Season!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Great Equipment For New Racers!

Still have equipment left, would look great under your Christmas Tree or Menorah!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Still equipment available,give Kenny a call,opertors standing by!
      Earl

Comment

j stuff

Eral find those pics, Wesley turned 5 yesterday, and he wants a boat. I figure that if I start payments now, I'll have it payed off in 4, then he will be 9.
        Rich Hepton 8-CE
        Ottawa Valley Powerboat Club
        DMH/DSH

Comment

Rich,I PMed you.

Comment

Hey, Happy New Year Racing Family! I was in a bad car crash ( I was not driving of course! ) before Christmas but I'm still staying positive about a great 2008 racing season! So, if you need good equipment, please give Kenny a call, phone # above, and sound sad, he may give you a good deal! Ha! Ha!
            Last edited by Hydroglobe17J; 08-17-2008, 07:47 PM. Reason: spelling, well I was hurt!

Comment

Earl the Squirrel...

Sorry to hear about your accident, everything alright? GL
              Future J dad!

Comment

BRO hope you are doing ok

Comment

do you have any j engines left, and how much are you asking for them.

Comment

Hey Coffee Guy,it's great you still remember me from Wakefield,your coffee was the only way I made it out for my heat in ASR that Thursday morning,Thanks again! To answer your question and Greg's, I'm doing OK for now,I can't keep getting into crashes.The back of my neck keeps feeling like someone hit me with a 2 by 4. I be ready for racing guys, Thanks for your kind thoughts! Take Care!
                    bigmikey, give Kenny a call, he has OMC J motors for sale.

Comment

Hey Earl keep it up and you will end up with the nick of Crash glad your doing ok buddy and Happy New Year see you soon.
                      Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

how do i get kennys number and were is he located. do you know how much money he is asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                          .....No pictures yet. If your interested please contact Kenny Ploucher at 856-327-8726. Equipment is in Millville,NJ.....
                          Here it is
                          I always thought growing up would be cool, I was wrong!
                          The other day GG laughed at me because I take more pills a day than she does....

Comment

RatRacers up-date on equipment......

Originally posted by Dave_E71 View Post
                            Here it is
                            They still have 1 RaceCraft runabout,several OMC motors,many OMC powerheads,1-GP J-A Hydro,1- JSH unknown but fast and in good shape,not enough boat for AXSH,I ran it in Millville last fall and had my hands full. 1-CSR,rollup Craig Bowman's old boat. 1- trailer too! So, if you need equipment give Kenny a call.

Comment

Reguarding your trailer

How many boats does your trailer hold?? and do you have a picture?? Thanks Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X