WTB: Cut sleeves and Pantaloons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Cut sleeves and Pantaloons

Looking for well used and according priced cut sleeves and pants.
    I have a medium vest so I think medium or large sleeves should work. 32-30 in pants but I don’t mind going bigger. Would prefer to buy from Canada or New England so I don’t get nailed on freight.

100 views and know one has some extra old gear laying around that they want to sell for reasonable money?

Comment

Lower half is looked after. Just need some sleeves. Medium or large orange or yellow ( yellow would give me that cool Ronald Macdonald look).

Comment

101 views now! I just came here to see what the hell a pantaloon was.

Comment

• Albert
          Albert commented
          Editing a comment
          They are fancy pants of course

Bumping up, still looking for cut sleeves or a cut shirt medium or large.

Comment

Slash-Pro zipper front Turtle Neck jacket, size Large. Slash-Pro Long John pants, size XLarge. Bauer NG 37.5 Elite Performance Cut Resistant Skate Socks (ASTM cut level 3), size large. These socks contain Kevlar over the entire calf and foot with the exception of the toe. Nocry Level 5 Cut Resistant Gloves, size medium.

Worn once then washed and folded. You can have it all for $50.00 plus shipping. That's about $250.00 off but I'm not using them so you might as well.

Dave Cofone

Comment

• Albert
            Albert commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s very generous. Consider them sold!

• Dave Cofone
            Dave Cofone commented
            Editing a comment
            Albert, send me your shipping address and phone number to my direct email, dmcofone@gmail.com, I will box everything up and find out what shipping will be and send you a total.

WOW WOW !!!

Comment

Working...
          X