Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - Pavlick hydroplane

Pav-1.jpg Pav-2.jpg Pav-3.jpg Pav-4.jpg Pav-5.jpg Pav-6.jpg

For Sale... Pavlick hydroplane in great condition, perfect boat for 300ssh/20ssh/Bsh

Hydro comes with all Keller hardware ( Just add a motor & turn fin...and go racing! )

This boat was originally owned and raced by Bob Wartinger, also raced by Frank Banducci Racing (region-9) and scored a 2nd place finish in May of 2019 in Novice C hydro (region-10)

This Hydroplane has a few unique build features like: Off-set cock pit, left/right sponsons have different width/lengths for corner speed, and a deep "S" style air pocket built into the front air traps for packing air under the boat.

Length: 119.5"
    Width: 62.5"
    Bottom Width: 35"
    After Plane: 69.5"
    Sponson Depth: 1.75"
    air trap depth: .5" at rear of the boat
    cock pit width: 14.75"
    weight: 135 lbs with hardware installed

Asking $800 for the boat, including all the hardware. Very willing to listen to any reasonable offers.

I'm currently looking to buy Bsh/20ssh Propellers and would consider swapping the Hydro for a few Props or Yamato-80/302 motors/parts.

Boat is located in Region 10 - Seattle,WA. If you are planning on attending the National meetings... Take this boat home with you!!

Email me at NKM157@hotmail.com

Comment

Bump.......

Still for sale or trade

It would be a shame to see this boat sitting on the trailer all summer.

Comment

Bump......

Still for sale!!

Price drop to $600

Willing to listen to any reasonable offers or trades for Yamato 80 parts or BSH/20ssh props 9/16 shaft size.

Comment

Where are you located? Oops, I see, Seattle! I just might be interested.
          Last edited by Entler; 09-21-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

SOLD!! glad to see the boat in good hands and staying in Region 10

Comment

Working...
            X