Free kevlars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free kevlars

I have a set of SRP kevlars, excellent condition, no rips, tears, or flaws that I want to give away.

But, here is the deal.

I will only give them to a new person, who wants to race so badly that's all they think about...
    When they're sitting on their lawn mower, when they're driving down the street in the rain...

They spend hours on this site looking at pictures.

A new person that has already put all his money into a boat and motor, and now is wondering how he's gonna get the money for the rest of the stuff.

A new person, who's wife is going ballistic about spending another dime on @&*%# boat racing, and it's causing a lot of tension between you... But you don't care, you can't stop, you HAVE to do this thing, and you will figure out some way to get it done before she divorces you.

Now really folks, no BS... If you don't fit this description, don't bother.

If you do? Well then all you have to do is let me know and get your local club President or your club Mentor to verify your commitment, and it's all yours. I will even pay the shipping.

Size? I am 6 foot, 190 pounds.

I will post some pictures.

This is for real.

Sent from my iPad

Mark you are a true gentleman, to help out a newbie. We miss you at the race site.

Comment

Class Act!

Comment

Im your man!, and today is my birthday!!
        Attached Files
        Last edited by john527; 06-20-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

No just kidding, I have a new pair, But that is an awesome thing your doing!

PS do you have any good 44 mod motors that you want to give away?

Comment

The Kevlars are on their way to a good deserving home!
            Happy racing Jeremy!
            I hope you wear em out dude...
            Last edited by mdaspit; 06-20-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

kev's

Dang mdaspit, that was me 6 years ago! A truly generous offer. Good Luck to the new racer.
              Team Tower

Comment

A very generous offer! i will put them to good use!
                Thanks Again

Comment

And this aint the 1st time ...

The only reason I am able to race now is because I was a recipient of Mark's generosity. He made me an unbelievable deal on a turnkey rig.

Thanks Mark!
                  "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

mark, you are one of my favorite people in racing...I miss ya at the races...Anytime you got the urge, one phone call will put you in one of my boats for the weekend. Or if you just wanna blow off some steam and make a few non sanctioned laps when we test....ANYTIME, my friend...besides...I still owe you a ride in my inboard!!! Joe John

Comment

kelar

mark I have a 16 year old who needs kelvar, he is too big for our suits. He is racing out of our trailer. 19187911733

Comment

Originally posted by mdaspit View Post
                        I have a set of SRP kevlars, excellent condition, no rips, tears, or flaws that I want to give away.

But, here is the deal.

I will only give them to a new person, who wants to race so badly that's all they think about...
                        When they're sitting on their lawn mower, when they're driving down the street in the rain...

They spend hours on this site looking at pictures.

A new person that has already put all his money into a boat and motor, and now is wondering how he's gonna get the money for the rest of the stuff.

A new person, who's wife is going ballistic about spending another dime on @&*%# boat racing, and it's causing a lot of tension between you... But you don't care, you can't stop, you HAVE to do this thing, and you will figure out some way to get it done before she divorces you.

Now really folks, no BS... If you don't fit this description, don't bother.

If you do? Well then all you have to do is let me know and get your local club President or your club Mentor to verify your commitment, and it's all yours. I will even pay the shipping.

Size? I am 6 foot, 190 pounds.

I will post some pictures.

This is for real.

Sent from my iPad
                        Me Me Give em to ME i see it s too late oh well where were ya in 2006 when it was all i could do to make a lil ole come back lolol

wow great offer and gesture !!! you getting out Mark ??

hope not was just starting to get to know you

well good luck and Have Fun where ever you go

Randy
                        Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
                          mark I have a 16 year old who needs kelvar, he is too big for our suits. He is racing out of our trailer. 19187911733
                          Wow Doc, you have a 16 year old? you mean you were still pulling the "ol rope" 16 years ago?

Thanks everybody for the kind words...

Comment

16 year old

no mark, I open my door and these kids come in and they want to race. Some are great help and it is enjoyable seeing them improve.

Comment

Originally posted by doc 35-0 View Post
                              no mark, I open my door and these kids come in and they want to race. Some are great help and it is enjoyable seeing them improve.
                              Ahh good... I thought maybe your magneto was still sending spark when it shouldn't have.

Comment

Working...
                              X