Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale : Mercury 44D Mod motor. Very low hours.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O.b.o

Comment

Come guys you would be helping me out so much !!!!!

Comment

well built, very competitive, and reliable motor, ready to win. The right prop and I feel this motor can win the nationals!

Comment

Back to the top. Complete power head.

Comment

Back to the top.

Comment

Engine sale

From looking at the offering I believe that the unit is priced very fairly. A 44XS flywheel and ignition package is worth $700 to $800 used. I just acquired all new items for one of my 44XS engines and spent more. Lower unit in good conditions brings another $1200 to $1300 to the engine, Now add a set of stacks machined fitted and we have $600 there. Tower and clamps add another $300. Set of carbs $250, pistons $400 and we still have to bore and port the block along with the misc. items. So my put is that an assembled ready to run package should be in the range of the offering price.

Alan

Comment

Tip For The Seller:
                1. Go To Your Original (very first) posting and click the "edit" button.

2. If you sold some of the items, delete the pictures of those items.

3. Then, delete or modify the original ad to show what's still for sale.

4. Always SHIP items immediately AND have a tracking number to provide to the buyer.
                  (this makes ALL parties involved feel good about things)

FINALLY -and from the HR rule section:
                • Items for sale are NOT to be bumped until the second day (at least 48 hours)

• Put words in the "tag" line of your ad. This HELPS your stuff show up when people use the "search" feature. (true!)

• If you are using HYDRORACER to sell your items -be sure to donate BACK and become a team member
                  (do ya think you woulda sold it without using HR?)

Just sayin'....

Comment

Back to the top!!!

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Back to the top $2500 plus shipping.

Comment

This thread has been closed due to multiple complaints about shipping and receiving problems from purchasers

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                        X