Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale : Mercury 44D Mod motor. Very low hours.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So make an offer I know what my stuff is worth and what was put into it.

Comment

44 Mod

I might give you 2000.00 for it, but that is iffy, since I don't the motor or who built it or where you at

Comment

Built in wi by my dad with Jerry w help. Ask around I have ran against palmquist the terzinskis, Fred hauenstein.

Comment

that's cool, I know these guy's also, Rod and Lars, Wisconsin, Palmquist----Which one? Names don't make the motor faster, 2000.00 is a generous offer.... stevegraym60@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by stevegray View Post
            that's cool, I know these guy's also, Rod and Lars, Wisconsin, Palmquist----Which one? Names don't make the motor faster, 2000.00 is a generous offer.... stevegraym60@yahoo.com
            I would gather you are just talking about the powerhead
            Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

44 mod

oh no bluesky I'm talking whole ****ting shibang complete motor, housing, lower unit and a prop or 2 and he pays shipping or delivers

Comment

Yeah right I needed a good laugh.

Comment

I know the men that built and machined this motor I will die with it before I let it go for that price!

Comment

5000 you pay for shipping and I'll throw in three props!

Comment

Originally posted by stevegray View Post
                      Names don't make the motor faster, 2000.00 is a generous offer.... stevegraym60@yahoo.com
                      Yeah... They do. And I see nothing generous about your offer, either. More of a disrespectful insult.
                      Perhaps private messaging here would be more appropriate for your "offers".
                      Wiendant, Ruck, Steckbaurer...? Names do make the engine faster. (or we wouldn't know the names, right?)
                      Tom
                      Last edited by 25xs; 05-08-2013, 06:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by 25xs View Post
                        Yeah... They do. And I see nothing generous about your offer, either. More of a disrespectful insult.
                        Tom
                        Thank you Tom for saying what I wanted to
                        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Gear case and tower sold payment pending.

Comment

Thanks guys !!!

Comment

Power head still up for grabs guys. Only real offers no insult.

Comment

44mod

@25xs for one thing I don't know why you sticking your georgia nose into this deal, If I wanted expert advice from my neck of the woods, I would ask Litzell, hooten, hellstein,larose, cronk, conklin, and don't forget Elmer Grade, or Ralph donald, and oh yeah don't forget ken saunders *****, so now you are being dissed by some one that been playing with this stuff at least as long as you dare to stocker

Comment

Working...
                                X