No announcement yet.

For Sale - 1990 Miss Bud Unlimited Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, does anyone know where an old unlimited hydro is for sale? My friend that's looking, really wants piston power. He has the dough but doesn't want a "show boat" or a "priceless piece of history" He is looking for something that he can run at historical events or just for exibition events (poker run sideshow). And, yes, he is well aware it is not something that you just take out on the weekends for joy rides. Anyone??

Comment

Ted Porter

Bryan,

I would suggest he contact Ted Porter in Decatur IN at Formula Boats. Ted bought a number of unlimiteds that were older boats and used them as display boats. There's one currently parked in front of the Hydro Museum in Seattle, still vinyled up with Air National Guard colors from a couple years ago. He has a couple other ones too.

I believe Ken Muscatel has the old Miss Freei for sale as well.

They're around. It's like anything else in boat racing: how fast do you want to go, and how much money do you want to spend?

R-19
      www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Thanks Pat, I will give him this info. Funny how he has been looking for a while to no avail, and 1 post on hydroracer opens up new leads!!!! Bryan

Comment

there is also one that might be for sale here in michigan at the us steel company on 8 mile in detroit i know jack roush built the motor and some guy up in port huron restored all the wood it raced in the gold cup 3 years ago i think.the guy that restored it raced it

Comment

Bry

First, let me answer your question on the MI boat, NO, I won't have room on my trailer to haul you an Unlimited from here to Oklahoma. LOL

I will go look at it and give you an assemsment if you want.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
            X