For Sale - 1990 Miss Bud Unlimited Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - 1990 Miss Bud Unlimited Hydro

Yes here is your chance to buy a new boat, park it in your drive way and make your neighbors think you have gone BIG LEAGUE.

And at only $150,000 less engine, transmission and misc. hardware you still have money left over for a 6 pack.

Happy Bidding !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Miss-...item35c3f72072
    Attached Files
    Tom L.

Good deal, and looks like the pickles have been done. (So sorry, did I say that out loud)
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
      Good deal, and looks like the pickles have been done. (So sorry, did I say that out loud)
      Now that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
        Oh boy!!.....Prepare the tar and feathers!!
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

New boat

Looks like a good D MOD rig.

Alan

Comment

are you gonna buy that Alan??
            Jeff

Comment

Maybe!

Seems like more boat then I can use Jeff. If you have the turbine and gearbox we might try. But at $150K the reserve has not been met!.

Alan

Comment

Ok Alan , I will order the new t-55 engine today, we will have to work on the gearbox, but I probally have 1 under the workbench, so i ll bring it all down to your place next weekend, when i p/u the mill, sounds like a good dream dont it??
                Jeff

Comment

New Boat

This might be a great boat to use on the short course nationals this year! Think it would be fun to drive only once. Maybe we can make it a club support boat. We will see you next weekend. Do you need directions?
                  Alan
                  Last edited by OldRacerBU; 02-02-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I have, in Bay City mi, for Staudaker in 1978. and I never get lost because I have too many people telling me where to go.
                    Jeff

Comment

Nice Display Boat!

That guy has been trying to sell that thing for YEARS! Its a display boat that is thru-bolted to the trailer and has never had an engine, gearbox, or been in the water...
                      I don't know how the guy hasn't been sued for that deal yet!

J-Dub

Comment

J-Dub is exactly correct. My buddy was going to purchace it a year or so back, until he found out the "facts". The seller is a decieving bastard.

Comment

It was in Florida a couple of years ago at one of the World Championship races, I went by and took a look at it and had a good laugh when I saw it up close. And when I think about it I saw it at the Daytona 500 a few years ago in the display area in front of the grand stands. He's gonna own for a long time at that price.

Comment

Old boat

There is one setting on the ground behind Bernie's warehouse
                            in Lakeland,has to be one of the old show boats.
                            Tom

Comment

So it's bolted to the trailer through the hull? Interesting he missed that "minor" detail in the add.

Comment

Working...
                              X