No announcement yet.

Hydroplanes Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the pictures. The boat deos look solid as you say but unfortunately (for me anyway) it is not one of my grandpa's boats. Great to see the sprayshield bracket though. I remember going through boxes full of those at the shop when I was a kid.
    "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Hydros

Thanks Mike we are weighing our options. The boat you built for Allen is very nice. Could you PM me with the prices both ways with the kit and complete with you building it .Thanks Tim

Comment

Tim,

I have a 2008 European design boat built by Bill Giles for Mike Schmidt originally made for a 350cc pro motor. Apparently, it came out a little too heavy for 350cch but I believe it will be great for FE. Originally a lay down, I installed a dashboard and floorboard to turn it into a kneel down. I also made a rear cowl to fit a three cylinder FE motor. Complete with a fuel tank, steering and throttle (still uninstalled) for $1500.
        John Runne
        2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Tim, Ya might wann'a give Alan a call on this rig.......Great ride and includes trailer
          http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20815

With a full MOD powerhead, this should be hard to catch.........comes with a good stock port powerhead....see pics.

Was built for John Reed/MOD Commissioner 2003/2004?.....I believe John only ran it one season....Alan Bought it 2005 and I and him only ran it 8-10 events.

Drives very easy.

Never hurt.

He is on the fence for Lock Haven......could arrange transfer for tranport from there.

100N
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Hi...
            I have a DSH Hydro that I just picked up and it is like new.
            It was built by Ken Wojtalik of Michigan.
            He used it a couple of times and it has never been raced according to him.
            This is a very nice boat, but I found another one I like.
            I can send pictures, after I take some tomorrow.
            If you have any questions, feel free to call.
            Let me know if you might be interested in it.

Randy Muladore
            Three Lakes, Wisconsin
            muladore@frontier.com
            715-891-5026
            Last edited by randy k; 08-24-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

hey guys this is tim sniders son tj. if u could can u please send me some pics or post them them please thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X