No announcement yet.

Gears and Gearcases - Assorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got shims for propshaft. They are in vairous thicknesses, and sell for $2.95/ea. Send me a check for # of shims you want and add $6.00 Postage.
    EXAMPLE: 15 Shims @$2.95..........$44.25
    Postage.........................$ 6.00
    TOTAL:..........................................$5 0.25

Jim McKean..................."captainjimmckean@yahoo.c om"
    175 Ridgepoint Drive
    Livingston, Texas 77351

Comment

• 30H Shafts

Vald
      We should have our 30H repro drivehafts in hand in a couple of weeks. I was at the machine shop today and saw the shafts before being sent to heat treat. Send me you info and I will let you know when they are available.
      David Van Weele
      email is Aeroliner_boats@bellsouth.net
      Aeroliner Race Boats, LLC

PS we also will have the B conversion style shafts and 30H stub shaft for stick tower use. We have in stock the D shafts.

Comment

• Gearcase Sale, All ratios and brands

Hello Racers;

I am selling my entire inventory of new and used Gearcases, VRP, Tietze, Yamato Hatchet, Konny, etc.. Save $100's. Examples are:

VRP "Big Gear" 14:15, 3 races total, shaped/polished...........$995.00
        VRP "Big Gear" 14:15, 1 race total, stock............................$995.00
        YAMATO Hatchet, 13:15, Used, but recent rebuild, good.......$895.00
        Tietze "Big Gear" 14:15, New, save hundreds......................$995.00
        Konny Small Profile 14:15, Brand New, Good "C" MOD unit..$1195.00
        YAMATO/Konny 12:15 "Big Gear", 1 heat only, Yamato Bolt
        Pattern, Perfect Condition......................................... $995.00
        Konny 15:14 Big Gear O/D unit, only 2 Kilo Runs 130mph....$995.00

GEAR SETS: Yamato, Komato, Yomato Lite, Yomato, and Konny
        PROPSHAFTS: Yamato, Komato, Yomato, Konig, Konny
        DRIVESHAFTS: 12mm X 12mm Yamato, Flex-Driveshafts
        COUPLERS: Driveshaft, machined from solid stock
        Gearcase SHIMS: For Konig, Yamato, Komato, Konny, Yomato
        SHEARPINS: 5mm* * I've never seen one of these sheared.

Jim McKean..............."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

• Gearcase Sale, Inventory Sheet

Hello Racers;

Here is an Inventory List of Gearcases and Parts for sale.

Jim McKean............"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanx Speedliner, I will be in contact. Jim's shims won't fit so still looking for propshaft shims.

Comment

• I was unaware there was a shaft specific to the B conversion

Comment

• YOMATO LITE Gear Box, 5 "Hot" Gear Ratios

Hello Racers;

The 2011 YOMATO LITE Gear Boxes are in stock about April 1st. A brand new design that features the World's best "Aspect Ratio" of 6.2 producing maximum speed, and handling. The super slim Lite has a 46mm (1.81") "R" dimension, and absolutely no gear bulge. Mounts directly up to Tower Housing using either VRP, Rossi, Yamato, Konig, and Konny bolt patterns.

Ratios 14:15 (Mod C), 11:15, 12:15, and in a month 11:16, and 11:17
                $1465 + $35 FedEx

Jim McKean.........."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                Attached Files

Comment

• YOMATO "Big Gear" Gear Box in April

Hello Racers;

YOMATO "Big Gear" Hatchet Gear Box will be here in April. Featuring an "Aspect Ratio" of 5.81, second best only to YOMATO LITE, you will have the ultimate speed possible out of your "Big Iron" MOD E, MOD D, PRO 1100, 700, and 500 Engines. With firm, paid orders, we can deliver for JESUP. Ratios of 15:14 O/D, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, and 11:15, all interchangeable.*

*Big Gear YOMATO Hatchet gears are 2mm bigger than YAMATO Hatchet.

$1465 + $35 FedEx................"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                  Attached Files

Comment

• jim ,, can i ask with the new big gear kamato,,, when ya change gears do you have to change shafts as well/ie all one piece or????.... also are they straight cut gears or helical....thanks..

Comment

• Cheyney Street about Komato "Big Gear"

Hi Cheyney;

Komato, 2011 model, will be here within a month or so. The Komato Pinion Gear and Shaft are one piece. The Propshaft Gear is seperate and press-on. The gears are all spiral gears, 42mm in diameter.
                      I sold over 60 units of Komato Gear Box in 2010. Komato had ZERO (0) gear failures. We had Komato's on MOD E's, MOD D's, 1100cc PRO Hydro's, etc., etc.. We had 5 broken skegs, and all 5 customers had new cases provided......ask J-Dub or anyone.
                      The 2011 have new CNC cases of highest quality aluminum, and I'm confident we'll see no broken skegs. And how about no gear failures in 60+ Komato's delivered?
                      Give us a try; you'll find speed you can't believe.

Jim McKean..............."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

• YOMATO LITE Gear Boxes, FAST!!!

Hello Racers;

The Yomato Lite Gear Boxes are ready for delivery in 11:15 and 12:15 ratio's, and will be here in 11:17 and 11:16 ratio's in a few weeks. Yomato Lite Gear Boxes feature the World's fastest design and leading 6.2 "Aspect Ratio". If you want all the speed potential of your rig, try a Yomato Lite.

Jim McKean.........."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                        Attached Files

Comment

• YOMATO Big Gear Gear Boxes

Hello Racers;

Yomato Gear Boxes with the Big Gear for big MOD and PRO race boats are ready for delivery in early April. This "Hatchet" design is available in 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:14, 12:15, and 11:15 ratio's.

$1465 + frt

Jim McKean............."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                          Attached Files

Comment

• KONIG/KONNY Gearsets, Propshafts, Parts

Hello Racers;

I have a good stock of KONIG/KONNY Gear Box Parts, including:

Gearsets in Big Gear 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:14, 12:15, and 11:15
                            Gearsets in Small Gear 11:15, and 12:15
                            Propshafts, 15mm
                            Propshafts, 9/16"
                            Bearings, oilseals, interior parts
                            Couplers machined from solid stock
                            Driveshafts

Jim McKean..........."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

• YOMATO LITE "The NEED FOR SPEED"

Hello Racers;

DO YOU HAVE "THE NEED FOR SPEED"?

YOMATO LITE Gear Box now ready for delivery. Featuring the World's best "Aspect Ratio" of 6.2, you will have the extra speed you need. The aerodynamically designed will OUTRUN and OUT-HANDLE, and OUT-TURN
                              the competition.

Offered in 11:15, and 12:15 ratio's with 11:17 and 11:16 coming in a few weeks. $1465 + Freight

Jim McKean........"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Gear Boxes, Gearsets, Propshafts, Etc.

Hello Racers;

I have the biggest stock of racing Gear Boxes, Gearsets, and Accessories in the U.S. Some deals are:

New 2011 YOMATO "Big Gear" 14:14 Hatchet...................$1465 + Frt
                                New 2011 YOMATO "Big Gear" 14:15 Hatchet...................$1465 + Frt
                                New 2011 YOMATO "Big Gear" 12:14 Hatchet...................$1465 + Frt
                                New 2011 YOMATO "Big Gear" 11:15 Hatchet...................$1465 + Frt
                                New Tietze "Big Gear" 14:15 ($1500 Value).....................$ 995 + Frt
                                Used VRP "Big Gear" 14:15............................................. $ 995 + Frt
                                New KONNY 14:15 Small Profile/Small Gear (Yamato Size)$1195 + Frt

Coming early May: 2011 KOMATO*
                                *contact Dudley Malone..."centralmarineco@yahoo.com"

Jim McKean....."captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

Working...
                                X