Gears and Gearcases - Assorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears and Gearcases - Assorted

I still have a lot of Yamato PRO parts, gears, propshafts, piston's, ring's, etc.,etc.. KONNY MOTOR's has named me their U.S. Distributor for Konny Gearcases, gears, driveshaft solid machined couplers, etc.. I have Konny Gearcases in ratio's 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, 11:14, propshafts, couplers, shear pins, etc.. The Konny 15:14 Overdrive unit is a brand new, exciting product. Yamato/Konny...your one stop shop. Contact me at E-Mail: "captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", or contact Central Marine or Nic Thompson........... Jim McKean

KONNY, YAMATO, KONIG Gearcases, and Parts

Yamato PRO parts, gears, propshafts,15mm and 9/16", also piston's, rings, etc., etc.. I'm distributor for Konny (Konig) Gearcases, Gears, Propshafts, 15mm and 9/16", Solid Stock Couplers, Driveshafts, etc.. Konny Gearcases and Gearsets in ratio 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, 11:15.
    Contact Jim McKean @ E-Mail: "captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", or contact Central Marine, or Nic Thompson.
    Last edited by Jim McKean; 06-11-2009, 06:41 AM. Reason: Add item

Comment

KONNY, YAMATO, KONIG, KOMATO Gearcases

KONNY Gearcases, 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, 11:15; KONNY Gearsets, , KONNY Propshafts, 15mm and 9/16", KONIG Gearsets and Propshafts, Solid Stock Couplers, Driveshafts, YAMATO Gears, YAMATO Gearcases, YAMATO Propshafts, 15mm and 9/16", YAMATO Pistons, Rings, Parts. Introducing new KOMATO Gearcase. Contact Jim McKean, E-Mail"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", Ph (214) 577-5644, or contact Central Marine or Nic Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McKean View Post
        Introducing new KOMATO Gearcase. .

Okay, I'll bite, whats this new KOMATO case? What parts?
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Komato;

Hi Mike;

The "Komato" is next generation gearcase, incorporating best characteristics of Yamato Hatchet, with beefier, upgraded gears, shafts, etc.
          You can contact me direct at:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com".

Thanks;

Jim McKean

Comment

Priority

Originally posted by Jim McKean View Post
            Hi Mike;

The "Komato" is next generation gearcase, incorporating best characteristics of Yamato Hatchet, with beefier, upgraded gears, shafts, etc.
            You can contact me direct at:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com".

Thanks;

Jim McKean
            Jim,

Just make sure the grandson is is in the trailer!!! Looking forward to meeting the next generation.

DW
            David Weaver

Comment

KOMATO HATCHET GEARCASE'S, 2010 Model

KOMATO Hatchet Gearcases: "State of the Art" Komato Hatchet Gearcases coming this fall. "Big Gear" ratio's 15:14 O/D, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, 11:15. Don't get left out! A $200 deposit guarantees you a Komato "Hatchet" unit.
              KONNY Gearcases, all gear ratio's, with 12:14 coming soon. Also KONIG, YAMATO Gear Sets, Propshafts, 15mm and 9/16", Driveshaft's, Solid Machined Coupler's. Contact Jim McKean
              E-Mail:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", Ph (214) 577-5644, or contact Central Marine, Ph (405) 721-2755.

Comment

Komato Hatchet Racing Gearcases, new revolutionary design, coming in December. Much faster, better "aspect ratio", thinner than the competition.
                Professionally fine finish, bolts to all bolt patterns....only $1395.00. Replacement Gears....$398.00. Ratio's: 15/14 O/D, 14/14, 14/15, 12/15/ 11/15. Jim McKean, E-Mail:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", or contact Central Marine.

Comment

pics

Jim, do you have any pics of this new gearbox? Would love to see the new design.

Comment

Komato Hatchet Racing Gearcases now available. New revolutionary design you will need if you want to WIN. Best "aspect ratio" in a racing gearcase, thinner, faster, better handling than the competition. Professional fine finish, bolts to VRP, Rossi, Yamato Tower's without adapter plates. Ratio's of 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, and 11:15, with 12:14 coming.
                    Only $1395.00, and in stock Gearsets only $398.00.
                    E-Mail:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", or contact Central Marine.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Komato Hatchet Racing Gearcases now available. New revolutionary design you will need to have to WIN! Best "aspect ratio" in a racing gearcase, thinner, faster, better handling than the competition. It's an improved Yamato Hatchet design. Professional fine finish, bolts directly to VRP, Rossi, Yamato Tower's without adapter plates. Ratio's now available: 15:14, 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, and 11:15, with 12:14 coming.
                      Only $1395.00. Also gearsets, in stock, only $398.00.
                      E-Mail:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com", or contact Central Marine.

Comment

2010 KONNY & KONIG Gearcases & Parts

Konny/Konig Racing Gearcases in stock. New Generation II Konny Gearcases are newly designed with less lift, and have much better handling. Each gearcase is professionally fine finished. Ratio's of 14:14, 14:15, 12:15, 11:15 and 15:14 O/D.
                        Complete Konny Gearcase: $1095.00
                        Gears: $398/set
                        E-Mail:"captainjimmckean@yahoo.com"

Comment

Do you happen to have or know of one that has a seal kit for the older Konig 12/15?
                          Daniel Lee Crabtree

Comment

Are they in your hands now or are they on the way?

Comment

Originally posted by dcrabtree View Post
                              Do you happen to have or know of one that has a seal kit for the older Konig 12/15?
                              Try your local bearing shop. They should have them and if they don't stock them, they should be able to order metric seals. I have never had a problem buying mine locally.

Or try Steve Litzell, Rex Hall, or Ed Thirlby. I know they have/had a bunch of Konig style seals in the past.
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP
                              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
                              X