X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D / E Mod parts for sale

44 XS style block and case - std bore, stock ports.<o></o>

Stock 44 block and case

Stock 44 short block - I bought mainly to get the crank but I've never had it apart so I can't say anything about the internals.

<o> Four</o> NOS .015" over Mercury small wrist pin pistons and rings.

Four new .040" over McDaniels / Wiseco small wrist pin pistons and rings.

Four NOS small wrist pin Mercury rods.
    <o>
    Used all aluminum O’Brien exhaust system.
    </o>
    Bud Parker built short tower with saddle and clamps. I had Bud build it with both powerhead bolt patterns (55H pattern and Merc 500 pattern) so you can run 30H, 55H, or Merc 500 powerheads. It is set up for Bayer adapter plate on bottom so you can run almost any kind of lower unit by changing adapter.

Power head adapter plate and steering bar.
    <o></o>
    New 14:15 Yamato hatchet (horizontal split). Had the gear pinned by Larry McAfee and gears coated by Swain Tech (just as I did on the 1:1 that I have been running under my 44 for several years).

Lower unit adapter plate that Larry McAfee built for me so I could run very short hoses from the lower unit to the plate and have the water go up the water tube (stock water route).
    <o></o>

Dewald 4 blade prop. Was tested on a D stock Tohatsu but not run other than that. Dewald said it would run on 14:15 44 or a 1:1 Formula E / Super E.

Four carbs: two KA17s and two KA7As.

Mag

If there's anything else you need to build motor, let me know and I'll see if I have it. I can throw it in a box and ship it too.

$4000 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S. Will not separate.
    Last edited by David_L6; 11-08-2012, 11:29 AM. Reason: Added parts and details

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

No one building 44s these days?

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Your asking 4000.00 for parts that won't even get you a complete motor, besides having to get the block bored and ported.

Comment

I think another part of the problem is the statement that "will NOT seperate"..Until the economy really recovers $4000 is a lot of money especially if you don't need everything
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by Merc1 View Post
          Your asking 4000.00 for parts that won't even get you a complete motor, besides having to get the block bored and ported.
          True, but where can comparable parts be purchased for less? New lower unit, new pistons with rings, new prop, plus all the other parts.... Fair price. EDIT: Price also includes shipping / insurance which won't be cheap on this much stuff.

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
          I think another part of the problem is the statement that "will NOT seperate"..Until the economy really recovers $4000 is a lot of money especially if you don't need everything
          Most likely.
          Last edited by David_L6; 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Pictures.... Since I had to dig out some stuff yesterday I took pictures of this stuff. I sized pictures pretty small and low resolution so I wouldn't take up much room here. I can e-mail higher resolution pictures.
            Attached Files

Comment

More pictures...
              Attached Files

Comment

Last batch...
                Attached Files

Comment

Parts have been SOLD.
                  Last edited by David_L6; 11-30-2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: Parts have been sold.

Comment

WOW! Congrats on the sale David.

Comment

how much for the tower

Comment

Working...
                      X