Kevlar Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevlar Needed!

New racer ASH...5'10 aprox. 180lbs. looking for Kevlar? Contact Earl Desiato via private message. Thank you!
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Braxton Miller has grown to six feet and is out grown his safety suit. He has yellow Jacket, sleeves and near new black pants. This will fit a person 5 ft six to 5 ft. seven. He begin wearing it when he was 11 years old and four foot something. 600 dollars + shipping. 19187911733. Doc Miller

Comment

Looking for a fuel tank for an ASH. Needs to be mounted outside the boat. Have a new TALL ASH driver and he needs to get get back further in the boat.
      bill b

Comment

I took card board and masking tape and put together a tank, then took the model to a welding shop and they built it like my model. It cost alittle more but you get the design that is yours. I mounted it next to the motor and not on the side, where it will interfere with the air flow. Jegs sells a threaded unit with a good top, that is welding at the top.
        Doc Miller

Comment

Not Kevlar, aluminum

Bill Boyes-

He has what you need.

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...highlight=tank
          DAVEY 18w

Comment

Working...
          X