CSH Boats for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSH Boats for Sale

I have 3 CSH boats for sale, need to keep one to race this year so the first two to sell are it, you all have the choice of boat.

1. Is the last boat to come out of the Arltralite molds in the northeast, completed summer of 2006. It is slightly modified from the Arltralite design. It has a 76" afterplane, 38" bottom, and decks are slightly different from the Arltralites. Boat weighs approximately 95lbs with hardware (all composite). It could be used as a 20ssh/CSH/BMH (350ccmh). It is currently set up as a kneeldown but was originally run as a laydown. I will include the ramp for the laydown format and it would take two days to convert back to a laydown. Looking for $1500 USD without hardware.

2. I built this boat last summer and finished it in the fall. Some saw this boat at Gravenhurst, ON, Erinsville, ON, Crystal Lake, NY, Dunnville, ON, Kingston, NH and Haverhill, MA this year. It has a 37" bottom, transom and is cut for a Y302 but has an extention for a Y102. Can be used in CSH/BMH (350ccmh)/CMH (500ccmh). Weighs 105lbs with hardware and paint. The boat is all wood with carbon reinforcement to the bottom and right cockpit side. Looking for $1750 USD with minimal hardware (handles, transom plates, turn fin bracket) and it totally painted. (SOLD)

3. I am in the process of completing this boat. It has a 36" bottom, 76" afterplane, composite bottom and frames, the rest is wood. The boat is finished but needs paint. The boat can be used for 20ssh/CSH and BMH (350cch). I'm asking for $1750 USD for it with no paint and no hardware.

Again, you have a choice of all 3 boats but after the first 2 are sold I am keeping the last one. You can contact me by e-mail at stu_racer@hotmail.com

I am located in south-eastern Ontario and will be willing to help with delivery within a reasonable distance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by stu_racing; 11-11-2011, 02:52 PM.
    Spencer Utman #16CE

Bump.

You can't go wrong if you are looking for a great deal.

You have 3 boats, one is a couple years old but will keep its original integrety through total composite material and light, second has not hit the water, is light and can be run in a ton of classes and third isn't even done yet. Both new boats are very light and try getting a new boat for less than $3000!

Jump on this opportunity while you have it because this will never happen again. Obviously, I am confident in all the rigs since I am willing to run any of the 3 rigs this season so run out front for a minimal cost! Why invest in a starter boat and buy a newer bpat 3 years down the line when you have the chance to make a real investment?
    Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Bump.

Reasonable offers will be considered.
      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Bump.

Great boats, great deals, jump on it while you can.
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

It's a great offer. I now have pictures of the other 2 boats, just e-mail me and I will send you the pictures.

The boat that is currently under construction is behind schedule (what's new with that for a boat builder? right?) Well recent circumstances have put me behind so give me the motivation to finish it asap.

2 boats that haven't been wet for under $2500 is beyond a deal. Jump on it while you can.
          Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

I now have pictures of the two other boats. Just send me an e-mail. All three boats are still for sale
            Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

I will have 2 of these rigs at Waterford, ON this week-end both for sale and will race one (maybe both) and both can go home after the Sunday race day.
              Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Boats still for sale.

According to my first post, Boat #2 has now been tested and raced and the price has been adjusted.

I still have another boat that should be finished soon and has not been tested/in the water.

So, you can buy proven, used boats, or used only once and drives like a dream boat, or get a discount on a never used boat. All the options are open to you, just realize that no matter what rig you buy you are getting quality stuff.
                Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

All rigs are still available.

The boat that was completed at the end of the last season got a 2nd place finish this past weekend in it's second weekend of racing.
                  Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Boats are still available.

Attached are pictures of all three boats. I'm looking to move any of them. They are all fast and that is why I don't care which of them go!
                    Attached Files
                    Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

I can bring most if not all the boats to Crystal Lake, NY. The only problem is that I don't have hardware for all the boats (I can bring 4 boats and only have hardware for 3). I am lacking major hardware for one boat out of the mix. Having transom plates, turn fin bracket, turn fin, throttle on the the boat is no problem but the other hardware, I don't have.

If you bring the other hardware then I will install it and you can run the boat of your choice at Crystal Lake.
                      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Prices have changed drastically. I am looking to move these soon. If you have a reasonable price other than what I have posted then give me a shout but be mindful, I am serious in the word "reasonable." I shouldn't need to tell you these new prices are a deal.
                        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Bump to the top. I need to move boats. You will not see any better deals all year. Apparently no one can come close (within 1000s of $) for a brand new boat!
                          Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

The prices will not move from what they are. These are the best prices possible.
                            Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Sent a PM
                              Team Tower

Comment

Working...
                              X