No announcement yet.

looking for stacks for a dmod.500 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steve, As Sam points out this is a FE/850 only. I custom cast the manifold and carb adapters and machine them to fit the Merc500 case. The 444 intake system then gets bolted and epoxied to the case - no welding is involved. This engine is one of three built. It ran one weekend - Hillsdale 2009 - with Rich Welch driving, and beat all others including OMC triples. In fact, it set lowest ET for the weekend. Serial #1 now belongs to Mark Suter, #2 to Roger Hinsdale, and #3 is on my bench awaiting final assembly.

For more views go to BRF, Outboard History, Name that Outboard. Thanks for your interest. Tim

PS Am now building a 666 "Super Thunderbolt" to see how it stacks up against my triple. Again, Rich will drive this one. He's got more six cylinder competition time than most in the country.

PPS - Yes, I do have Parker cast filler blocks & dividers for the 25SS/200 Merc, 25 OMC, and Hot Rod A/B. Also elbows, cones, etc. to make full 2-cyl exhaust systems.

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
    Anymore info on the crankcase front half?........Roskowski/Kurcz/Olson item?
    Dyno results avail?....gotta be the future?.....FE only?.....Gott'a have a read cage in C/D MOD?...............what do ya run between cyls?
    (Or is this all top-secret/have ta kill ya if I tell ya stuff?)

Have had 22 Merc inquires lately 25SS and Mark-28/250........filler blocks(wet-dry)/sidecovers?

Thanks fer keep'n the Parker name/systems avail Tim!

Bob....Send P/M with pics(Or post here)......We have play'd with some (best were Bayer cones welded together with a xx" mid section between)...... with limited success.....Interested in another set for my C-Mod Wizard mostly for test'n/lake play to keep Fish-Fuzz off my back.......wrap around?/powerhead turn'd sideway?/ straight back?
    Last edited by Tim Kurcz; 11-11-2010, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X