looking for stacks for a dmod.500 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for stacks for a dmod.500 block

I am in need of some pipes for my dmod motor! If anyone has some for sale please let me know. Thanks. R22 region 10

Parker Stacks

You can purchase them from me new for $720 ready to race.

Comment

Have a set of expansion chamber exhaust for a D mod I will sell. Let me know your thoughts....Bob....N-96

Comment

you have a PM

Comment

Not sure what Pm is. And do you have pictures? My number is 4259414533 I have lunch break from 1130 to 12 and am off work at 4 west coast time.

Comment

I'm interested in mega phone pipes. Not expansion. Thanks though bob.

Comment

PM is private message
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

I'm interested in mega phone pipes. Not expansion. Thanks though bob.
                Last edited by hydro22r; 11-08-2010, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Yes I do have pm.

Comment

Parker Stacks

Just in case all were wondering what they look like......... Brand new castings from original Bud Parker patterns. Each set includes:

Filler block (dry)
                    Divider plate
                    Water bypass cover
                    Two exhaust elbows
                    Two 20 guage steel cones
                    All fasteners, retaining springs, and gasket

Fitted to a Merc500 block. You only need silicone to bed the filler block.

BTW The powerhead is my "Merc 444" 4-carb 850/FE with straight in OMC six-petal pyramid reeds, Parker stacks, and Roskowski ignition system.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful ^^^^^^^^^

Steve A

CMH. 61R
                      Short Fuze Racing
                      Team Darneille
                      ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                      IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Kurcz View Post
                        BTW The powerhead is my "Merc 444" 4-carb 850/FE with straight in OMC six-petal pyramid reeds, Parker stacks, and Roskowski ignition system.
                        Anymore info on the crankcase front half?........Roskowski/Kurcz/Olson item?
                        Dyno results avail?....gotta be the future?.....FE only?.....Gott'a have a read cage in C/D MOD?...............what do ya run between cyls?
                        (Or is this all top-secret/have ta kill ya if I tell ya stuff?)

Have had 22 Merc inquires lately 25SS and Mark-28/250........filler blocks(wet-dry)/sidecovers?

Thanks fer keep'n the Parker name/systems avail Tim!

Originally posted by Bob Rusnak View Post
                        Have a set of expansion chamber exhaust for a D mod I will sell. Let me know your thoughts....Bob....N-96
                        Bob....Send P/M with pics(Or post here)......We have play'd with some (best were Bayer cones welded together with a xx" mid section between)...... with limited success.....Interested in another set for my C-Mod Wizard mostly for test'n/lake play to keep Fish-Fuzz off my back.......wrap around?/powerhead turn'd sideway?/ straight back?
                        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 11-09-2010, 04:15 AM.
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

4 carbs are only legal in 850 Frenchie ... you can forget the rest

Comment

Bayer Pipes

I believe Dudley Malone has and sells the Bayer stacks and elbows. These are slightly different from the Parker stacks and elbows. I am not certain on price, you will need to speak to the source.
                            Dave Mason
                            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Thanks everyone for replying. I put in am order for some parkers.

Comment

Working...
                              X