Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association Rescue Craft fundraiser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark 25 Driveshaft housing sold

The Mark 15/25 driveshaft housing has sold for $10.00 Thanks.

Rick Sr.

Comment

Update post and bump to top Will post pics soon

I have two Mark 55, 58, aluminum reed cages (used, good condition) $16.00. includes shipping and remaining balance will go to the rescue boat fund.

I have 2 Crescent Super C gear case gaskets for mounting gear case to drive shaft housing. $5.00 Shipping included. Remaining balance to rescue boat fund.

I have a used Mark 15, 20, 25 or 30 prop shaft good condition. $15.00 shipping included Balance to rescue boat fund.

Thanks for looking.

Rick Wagner Sr.
      Last edited by Wagneracing06; 03-23-2010, 12:45 PM. Reason: identification info. delete sold items

Comment

Thank you!

A well-deserved thank you goes out to our great friend and T.R.O.R.A club member, Rick Wagner, Sr. for all his efforts with this fund raising project for the Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association!
        Also, thank you to all who donate their time and money for a safety issue such as this. Your donations and generosity to our Club and the entire boat racing comuntiy is greatly appreciated by myself and those who race with us!!
        Thank you,
        Jon Brewster
        T.R.O.R.A Vice Commodore

Comment

Rescue fund

Rick,

I have sent you a private message about the driveshaft as well as some things I may be able to do to help.

Steve Roskowski

Comment

I did not see a price for the Mark 20 cowls but I will place a bid of $25.

Comment

Thank you Mike45

Originally posted by Mike45 View Post
              I did not see a price for the Mark 20 cowls but I will place a bid of $25.
              I sent you a PM. Thanks for helping us out.

Rick Sr.

Comment

More items for fundraiser

Here are a few things that I am throwing into the ring for the safety boat fundraiser. All funds from the sales will go to the TRORA safety fund. This is all stuff that guys buy anyway, so buy it here and help out TRORA.

Molded Mercury spray shield $30 + $5 shipping

12mm driveshaft coupler $40 + $5 shipping

Pair of carbon KC carb velocity stacks $50 +$5 shipping

Pair of machined carb butterflies $30 + $2 shipping

Drop me an e-mail if you want any of the stuff. I am donating what you see above and the first one to reply will claim it. I will ship it out upon receipt of payment.

Send payment to me after contact at:

Steve Roskowski
                10100 Jeffery Drive
                Mooresville IN 46158
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wagneracing06 View Post
                  Mark 15 and Mark20 Magna Pull starter rewind, Comes with rewind spring intact, pawls and sheave coverplate. (I know I have them buried in a drawer somewhere). Needs totals paint strip. Weight 5 lbs. $20.00 includes USPS flat rate shipping cost

Mark 15 face plate emblem. Weight .5 lb. $8.00 shipping USPS included in price
                  Rick,
                  Mike again. I'll buy the pull start and parts also. I'll send you the money ($20)and just have it brought to the races with the cowls.

Mike Stevenson

Comment

Working...
                  X