Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association Rescue Craft fundraiser.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Three Rivers Outboard Racing Association Rescue Craft fundraiser.

I am starting this thread to promote one of the many ideas that our club has initiated in order to finance the purchase of a new inflatable rescue boat to fulfill our safety requirement of two rescue craft on the water. Our purchase is the result of numerous debates and the hard research of fellow club members Jerry Brewster and Jeff Williams.

I will be posting and selling various racing and outboard motor related items in this thread. All profits from the sale of these items will be donated to the equipment fund. The buyers of these items will not only be helping our club, they will also help me get rid of some of the clutter in my garage.
    If anyone else would want to contribute anything for sale, please feel free to post your items in this thread. Any amount that you donate from your sale would be deeply appreciated by our club. Please send me a private message if you would like to help out. I will begin posting items for sale on Saturday evening February 27th.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Sincerely,
    Rick Wagner Sr.
    TRORA Governing Board Member
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wagneracing06; 03-02-2010, 04:52 PM.

Cute Little Propeller

Rick,
    I would like to donate the nice little propeller you gave me at Akron race. You remember when I hit my prop on a stump and you guys felt so bad for me you gave me a prop, to do whatever I wanted with. I will also be giving a donation too.

If any one is interested in this propeller please let Rick or me know. It is small, fits an OMC "A" lower unit, it has a thick back side on the blades. Some one told me it may be a Pro propeller. I know it's too small for ASH,AXSH & JSH. If it doesn't sell on here I will give it to you Rick at the next club race. Do I hear $30.00 USD for this propeller? Love to hear from you all.
    Pictures attached are of ONE propeller different angles.
    Thank You!
    Attached Files
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Do you think it will fit on a 102 0r a 302?
      "CASE RACING-ITS NOT JUST A SPORT, ITS AN ADDICTION!!"

Comment

Propeller

I'll happily give you $30 for the prop, and a good cause.

Contact me @:
        captainjimmckean@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by caseracing View Post
          Do you think it will fit on a 102 0r a 302?
          Too small blade area.
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McKean View Post
            I'll happily give you $30 for the prop, and a good cause.

Contact me @:
            captainjimmckean@yahoo.com
            Sounds good Jim Thanks, I'll email you!

Comment

Used Kiekhaefer Mercury Parts

Here is my first list of old used motor parts I’m selling for the TRORA Rescue Craft Fundraiser. Make me an offer on what you want. I have provided the weights of the individual parts so that you can at least get some idea of how much shipping will cost. USPS Flat rate priority shipping costs are $4.95 for small box, $10.70 for a medium box and $14.50 for a large box. Please send me a private message with your bid, address and phone number. I will contact you for the total amount due and to finalize payment type. Payments by money order will ship immediately. Personal check payment will require 3-5 business days upon cashing of check. Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Sincerely, Rick Wagner Sr.

Mark 15 Drive shaft housing with clamp assembly, cooling line, shift lever, and upper shift shaft. Will work with mark 20 or mark 25. The emblem is for a Mark 15. Weight 20 lbs. SOLD $10.00

Mark 15, 20, 25, 30 tiller arms. 2 complete and one partial. Weight 4 lbs and 2 lbs
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Wagneracing06; 03-06-2010, 09:06 AM. Reason: Sold one item

Comment

Second Listing

Mark 15 and Mark20 Magna Pull starter rewind, Comes with rewind spring intact, pawls and sheave coverplate. (I know I have them buried in a drawer somewhere). Needs totals paint strip. Weight 5 lbs. $20.00 includes USPS flat rate shipping cost

Mark 15 face plate emblem. Weight .5 lb. $8.00 shipping USPS included in price
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Wagneracing06; 03-23-2010, 12:43 PM. Reason: added price to an item

Comment

3rd set

Pumper crankcase, for either Mark 15 or Mark 20. Comes with 2 front cowl mounting brackets. Note the rubber bushing in one mount is missing. Weight 4 lbs.

Bronze cone prop nut for early 2-cylinder non-shift motors. I know this will fit a KG7. Weight .5 lb.

Propeller #48-22914 Fits 11 splined shaft from a Mark 55. I would like to get $20.00 for this. Plus shipping. Weight 3 lbs.
                  Attached Files

Comment

donation for rescue craft

I am in for a donation for this. We all have to stick together to help each of our clubs to make things happen!
                    Jeff Carter
                    34-F

Comment

Sent you a PM

Originally posted by jeff34f View Post
                      I am in for a donation for this. We all have to stick together to help each of our clubs to make things happen!
                      Jeff Carter
                      34-F
                      Thanks Jeff. Your donation is deeply appreciated by TRORA. I look forward to someday returning your generosity.

Sincerely, Rick Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                        Rick,
                        I would like to donate the nice little propeller you gave me at Akron race. You remember when I hit my prop on a stump and you guys felt so bad for me you gave me a prop, to do whatever I wanted with. I will also be giving a donation too.

If any one is interested in this propeller please let Rick or me know. It is small, fits an OMC "A" lower unit, it has a thick back side on the blades. Some one told me it may be a Pro propeller. I know it's too small for ASH,AXSH & JSH. If it doesn't sell on here I will give it to you Rick at the next club race. Do I hear $30.00 USD for this propeller? Love to hear from you all.
                        Pictures attached are of ONE propeller different angles.
                        Thank You!
                        I'll up the bid to $40.....should make a scream'n 1x1 25MOD or 1x1 AMH wheel!!!!!..........(Joe Silvestrie.....1x1 CMR Merc?????)
                        100N
                        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-02-2010, 05:33 PM.
                        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                          I'll up the bid to $40.....should make a scream'n 1x1 25MOD or 1x1 AMH wheel!!!!!..........(Joe Silvestrie.....1x1 CMR Merc?????)
                          100N
                          Heck.....bump my bid ta $60!!!!!!
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Prop was sold to Jim McKean

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                            Heck.....bump my bid ta $60!!!!!!
                            Hi Steve,
                            How's your winter? Anyway, Jim McKean bought the wheel from Earl. I know, I know, a day late or a dollar short. It's the story of my life too. Thanks for bidding. Hey, if you have something gathering dust in the French garage, (which I highly suspect there is), go ahead and post it and donate all or some of the proceeds to the rescue fund.
                            I think that wheel was originally Sean Harrison's (Kay's son) wheel that was sold to Mark Storm. I think he ran it on a Yamato 80 in a novice or junior pro class. I've still got the motor. The wheel was a bonus find in a bunch of stuff I bought from Mark before he passed away.

Rick Sr.

Comment

Thank you very much to those of you willing to help out for this cause. We want to continue to focus on the importance of safety at our races by purchasing this 2nd rescue craft. There really is nothing more important on our agenda than this every year. Thank you very much.

Jerry Brewster
                              TRORA Referee
                              www.trora.com

Comment

Working...
                              X