Marathon boat for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
    Note to all DSR drivers; Let's make next year fun and show for the Augusta race for the marathon. (if scheduled) I understand that its a great site and a great marathon course.
    You got that right, it's a great venue for all. They have a nice campground and beach area with concession facility for the family. Beyond that the pit area is big with easy access to the water .

Comment

DSR races.

Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
      Note to all DSR drivers; Let's make next year fun and show for the Augusta race for the marathon. (if scheduled) I understand that its a great site and a great marathon course.
      I'd be willing to try Augusta again IF I see three other FIRM DSR's for the race. Yes, Augusta is a beautiful race site!
      I will have to choose Augusta OR Constantine. I can't do both. We'll have to coordinate our schedule this winter, and start a new thread.

Comment

Dsr's get it together!!

Yea yea! Augusta or Constantine? Both great sites....Augusta, however, offers a marathon. I would think that would be a good choice as it gives another oppurtunity to get on the water. I know I prefer marathons with DSR's out there churning it up for all to enjoy. See ya there. KampKurz

Comment

Oh Man !

SHEEE-IT

I cant believe you didn't let me know about this before you put it up for sale !!!

Comment

Originally posted by D141MI View Post
            Wow ya buy boat and everyone wants ya.....geesh now all I need is a motor and prop!

Matt, you oughta buy yourself a Bass/Tohatsu for the boat. The transom's already set up for it.

Matt, You have a PM about the boat delivery this weekend. *sniffle*

Call me.

Comment

As If!

[QUOTE]
              Matt, you oughta buy yourself a Bass/Tohatsu for the boat. The transom's already set up for it.[QUOTE]
              Oooohh, I can't wait to hear the reply for this one.

Comment

[QUOTE=kampkurz;145104][QUOTE]
                Matt, you oughta buy yourself a Bass/Tohatsu for the boat. The transom's already set up for it.
                Oooohh, I can't wait to hear the reply for this one.
                Yes.......Let's hear from Matt on this one.......LOL

Comment

Are you guys serious??

Comment

Working...
                  X