Marathon boat for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathon boat for sale.

You've all seen it in my Top O' videos. Now it can be yours. After much thought, I am selling my marathon DSR. This is a 1988 model built by and for Dale Ropp. This boat was once owned by Kim Park as he campaigned it in CSR. I raced this boat for the past three seasons at Top O' in DSR. I had no problems with the boat whatsoever.
    The boat is around 12ft long, fully rigged, comes with two four gallon marathon tanks mounted under the side decks and two duckbill drains. I don't know how heavy it is.
    I notched the transom down about 2 inches to accomodate my Tohatsu. The transom can be easily changed to fit a different motor.
    Priced to sell @ $600. Cash or PayPal. Come n get it.

Email Questions to: yungracer@sbcglobal.net

( Not to worry, I am having a new marathon boat built for 2010! )

Here's a little video from this past spring:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-uUa2tjjk

Jeff, I sent you an email with contact info. Thanks....Nick.

Comment

Sold!

The boat has been sold. *sniffle*
      I'm glad the boat will be put to good use. The boat was sold to a past Top O' winner!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
        The boat has been sold. *sniffle*
        I'm glad the boat will be put to good use. The boat was sold to a past Top O' winner!
        Nick...like ya needed a new friggin boat yours is only as old as I've known ya...LOL

Roger
        Roger A 68M
        Team Casual

Comment

Your right Roger...but Im not the buyer! I am, or should I say, Mark Kurz is building a new boat for me. 141m should ring a bell with a few people?

Comment

hmmmmm.... should make Top O 2010 very interesting. New boats, old boats, new drivers, old drivers, past, present champions and up and comming champions... I see this year being one of the most toughest.

Comment

Can't hardly wait...no friggin clue as to what Boat I'll be running..but joining the series..take it easy on the 'ol man eh...
              Roger A 68M
              Team Casual

Comment

Ahh Yes another blast from the past........remember Matt; One Mo'!

Comment

Oh Yeah......There will be another one from the past with a KG4 for the classic marathon too.

Comment

One more person I gotta worry about....JUST GREAT!!!
                    Last edited by topomichracer140m; 09-29-2009, 12:38 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

Wow ya buy boat and everyone wants ya.....geesh now all I need is a motor and prop!

Comment

Originally posted by Gootz 142M View Post
                        Oh Yeah......There will be another one from the past with a KG4 for the classic marathon too.
                        I was wondering if they where going to run the classics again next year,My surgery kept me from participating this year.
                        Bob

Comment

Just get them thar Boats to all them thar Marathon races

Comment

Originally posted by MARATHONMAN View Post
                            Just get them thar Boats to all them thar Marathon races
                            Note to all DSR drivers; Let's make next year fun and show for the Augusta race for the marathon. (if scheduled) I understand that its a great site and a great marathon course.

Comment

Great start to a new season . Get them boats THERE

Comment

Working...
                              X