mikuni carb with power jet wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mikuni carb with power jet wanted

Does anybody know where i can get a decently priced 38mm mikuni carb with a power jet kit installed? I would be using this carb on a 125 cc rossi hydro.
    GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Check out e-Bay there is Mikuni stuff there all the time.

Comment

Maybe

I have several Mikuni's, a couple of which MAY be 38MM. I purchased them for 125's and then never ran them. Will check tommorrow and see what the model #'s are and post them with a phone number if you have questions.

Comment

thanks bill i appreciate your time and consideration. do any of those carbs include power jet kits?
        GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

power jet equipped??

I don't remember and will have to dig them out to see. If they don't, it should not be too hard to install them.

Comment

Mikuni's

I have three, two 35MM w/power jets, and one 38MM w/power jet. If you are interested call me after 2:00PM 6-16 CST. 636-942-2283

Comment

If you do not get something from Bill, see me in Winona

Comment

any luck find a carb yet bren?:

Comment

thanks to all for the feed back i think i will wait until after the winona race to change from my delorto to a mikuni due to the short amount of time that i have to master a new carb setup. but i am still very interested bill
                  GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

38MM Mikuni History

The 38MM carb mentioned in the earlier post has proper jetting in it now and was run on both Rossi and VRP engines that Tim Brinkman won National and World titles with. When the boat and motor were sold I only sold one carb with the rig. This was the spare and ran interchangerably with either engine. Unless jetting has changed radically on the engines sold in the last several years because of other design changes, this carb should fit right on and run without problems. Suit yourself as to your time frame. I have not been actively trying to sell it, but answered your quiry when you posted.

Comment

just for kicks, how much would you take for the 38mm carb bill?
                      GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

well i just got back from the winona race any word back on the price of the 38mm with power jet bill?
                        GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

I've been around the mikuni's all my life through dirtbikes, modsleds, etc...what is the powerjet (i guess i should google) external ajustable main jet? I know they are great for tuning , needle jet, main, pilot, etc...
                          Shawn

Comment

a power jet is basically another jetting system included with most mikuni carbs used on outboard hydros and runabouts. It is found on the front face of the carb itself, and overall, it is used to lean out the air to fuel ratio mix when the engine itelf is running at full throttle.
                            GO FAST TURN LEFT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hydroboyv9 View Post
                              it is used to lean out the air to fuel ratio mix

You may want to do some more research on this
                              Sattler Racing R-15
                              350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                              TEAM VRP
                              The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...