Boat Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
    So... if you can't sue him, you'll represent him. That's a great business plan. I knew dad was wrong. He said he never met a lawyer who was any smarter than a jackass. Seems to me you guys got it all figured out.
    Follow the money. Not too hard to understand, Ryan.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

What a deal.......................

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
      Dylan: In this case, My rate is $150/hour.
      Back her our friendly lawyers charge $250 per hour and lunch is not included. Hell, the common accountants charge $200 per hour and they are as useless as the lawyers!! Present company excluded of course

As they say, time to 'lawyer up now'.................

Comment

Hey Dylan, see if Troy G. needs any numbers, he ran X too much these past seasons! That really upsets me! LOL
        Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
          Follow the money. Not too hard to understand, Ryan.
          To tell you the truth Ed, I never found money all that interesting. Except for how it is paper, but it's made with some sort of linen or something so it doesn't get ruined in the washing machine. That's pretty cool. Other than that I guess I just don't get it.
          Ryan Runne
          9-H
          Wacusee Speedboats
          ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
            Back her our friendly lawyers charge $250 per hour and lunch is not included. Hell, the common accountants charge $200 per hour and they are as useless as the lawyers!! Present company excluded of course

As they say, time to 'lawyer up now'.................
            OH LORD now i got that song of Warren Zevon's stuck in my head. Send lawyers, guns and money...

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Working...
            X