Boat Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Numbers

If any one needs numbers i can have them at the winter nationals or i can ship them to where ever they are needed. Just PM me with The color , height , what it needs to say and how wide it can be. Or you can call at 732-842-4716

Dylan Runne
    Last edited by racer3j; 03-05-2009, 02:27 PM.
    Dylan Runne

I can use a set of numbers, I would need 4-J in white 12" tall and the name (black diamond) in red size not yet determined,: maybe you can deliver them to me before the winter nationals.

Comment

Nope sorry
      Dylan Runne

Comment

Originally posted by racer3j View Post
        If any one needs numbers i can have them at the winter nationals or i can ship them to where ever they are needed. Just PM me with The color , height , what it needs to say and how wide it can be. Or you can call at 732-842-4716

Dylan Runne
        Dylan: If you make them anything other than black or white, I will represent the DQ'ed driver in a claim for reimbursement from you. Ed.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

HaHa i will keep that in mind
          Dylan Runne

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
            Dylan: If you make them anything other than black or white, I will represent the DQ'ed driver in a claim for reimbursement from you. Ed.
            Hey Ed, What if he made the numbers under the impression that they were going to be used as hydro deck numbers? If the numbers were then used illegally, there would be no liability on Dylan's part as he would have no knowledge of the intentions of the cheating driver. Wouldn't you agree?
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

forget black on white #s or white on black #s . . .

Boring. We should go with Pink on Teal or Teal on Pink #s. Cool
              carpetbagger

Comment

I need a 2 sets(1 set for each side) of a bold block letter black "1 J" Please and thank you sir.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                  I need a 2 sets(1 set for each side) of a bold block letter black "1 J" Please and thank you sir.
                  You need a background!
                  14-H

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_4z View Post
                    Hey Ed, What if he made the numbers under the impression that they were going to be used as hydro deck numbers? If the numbers were then used illegally, there would be no liability on Dylan's part as he would have no knowledge of the intentions of the cheating driver. Wouldn't you agree?
                    Dylan: In this case, I would recommend that you obtain a written waiver from the driver acknowledging that the driver understands that the off-color numbers are only for use on hydroplane sponsons and that they are illegal for use on the sides of hydros or runabouts. I will be happy to draft such a waiver for you. My rate is $150/hour or two sets of numbers, whichever you prefer.

BTW: If you hire me as your lawyer, I can't represent anyone against you. Lol.
                    14-H

Comment

Well if i ever get sued you will be the first lawyer i go to
                      Dylan Runne

Comment

Legal Boat Decals

Badger State Outboard also has a race boat decal maker. These seem to sell well and conform with our rules.

See this link>> http://bsoa.net/classified/classified.htm
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by racer3j View Post

Dylan Runne
                          Dylan, I need 4 sets of 100N......2/for sponson decks and 2/for comb'n sides....
                          White over black...... background........minimum, legal height/size........

[QUOTE=kip8w;126632]Badger State Outboard also has a race boat decal maker. These seem to sell well and conform with our rules.

Basically what Kip has displayed above less the name and ....the "APBA".........

Estimate cost?......Can send check or Postal M/O.................

Congrats on yer H/F induction

Thank you Sir,
                          100N
                          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-10-2009, 08:25 PM.
                          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                            Dylan: In this case, I would recommend that you obtain a written waiver from the driver acknowledging that the driver understands that the off-color numbers are only for use on hydroplane sponsons and that they are illegal for use on the sides of hydros or runabouts. I will be happy to draft such a waiver for you. My rate is $150/hour or two sets of numbers, whichever you prefer.

BTW: If you hire me as your lawyer, I can't represent anyone against you. Lol.
                            So... if you can't sue him, you'll represent him. That's a great business plan. I knew dad was wrong. He said he never met a layer who was any smarter than a jackass. Seems to me you guys got it all figured out.
                            Ryan Runne
                            9-H
                            Wacusee Speedboats
                            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Dylan, will attempt to call.....what is a good time?
                              Hope this thread stays on track.
                              4-sets as stated below............

[QUOTE=STEVE FRENCH;126637]Dylan, I need 4 sets of 100N......2/for sponson decks and 2/for comb'n sides....
                              White over black...... background........minimum, legal height/size........

Originally posted by kip8w View Post
                              Badger State Outboard also has a race boat decal maker. These seem to sell well and conform with our rules.

Basically what Kip has displayed above less the name and ....the "APBA".........

Estimate cost?......Can send check or Postal M/O.................

Congrats on yer H/F induction

Thank you Sir,
                              100N
                              100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
                              X