Tohatsu parts For Competition Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tohatsu parts For Competition Only

Do you race a Tohatsu? Let me know what you need and I'll have it 'drop shipped' right to your doorstep! Prices vary, but are usually 18 to 25% off list, sometimes even better than that.

Got a Tohatsu technical question? Shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get you a straight answer.

I can take MC, Visa, check, MO, or cold hard earned cash. If I'm not in leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

Alex
    207-737-4570

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
    Do you race a Tohatsu? Let me know what you need and I'll have it 'drop shipped' right to your doorstep! Prices vary, but are usually 18 to 25% off list, sometimes even better than that.

Got a Tohatsu technical question? Shoot me an email and I'll do my best to get you a straight answer.

I can take MC, Visa, check, MO, or cold hard earned cash. If I'm not in leave me a message and I'll get back to you.

Alex
    207-737-4570
    Alex, did ya get my email about the decals???
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

hey im new to this i race a thundercat in the uk can you tell me if the 70hp carbs wil give me any improvement in power there is a site i have been lookin on which has a m50 d2 with mods and i am after some info on the best way to tune the motor can you also tell me if solid carb butterflies can improve performance if so what do the carbs need to be rejetted to we run a standard shortshaft leg and gearbox to confirm with rulings here please send reply to teamwales@live.co.uk if poss
      Cheers

Duncan

Comment

email sent
        Shakin hands with danger !!

Comment

Duncan,
          Just wondering if you got the pm I sent. Also, do you recall the site you were viewing for the M50 mods?
          Alex
          netohatsu@myfairpoint.net

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
            Alex, did ya get my email about the decals???
            Hey Alex, I need some decals too. Once I krylon my $5.00 eBay engine cover, I'll slap some decals on it and it'll look like a brand new one! (I'm good with Krylon...much to Daren's dismay)
            I need some new Boyesens too.
            I'll send you a P.M. with the details.
            Thanks!

Comment

Tohatsu parts

Jeff,
              No problemo!
              Let me know what you need.
              I've got boyesen reeds on hand.
              And, I've got about all the other stuff on hand as well.

Look, if you really want to freak Daren out, I've got Tohatsu "Marina Blue" spray cans in stock!... when I grow up I wanna be able to paint like Daren!

Give me a shout at 207-737-4570 anytime.

Thanks for contacting me,

Alex

Comment

Jeff,
                No problemo!
                Let me know what you need.
                I've got boyesen reeds on hand.
                And, I've got about all the other stuff on hand as well.

Look, if you really want to freak Daren out, I've got Tohatsu "Marina Blue" spray cans in stock!... when I grow up I wanna be able to paint like Daren!

Give me a shout at 207-737-4570 anytime.

Thanks for contacting me,

Alex

ugh.........spray cans?? you guys disgust me!!

..........email ME (since every time I email you, it gets kicked back???) about another new powerhead..........
                Last edited by mercguy; 07-04-2009, 02:52 PM.
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Tohatsu

Hey Alex are factory powerheads or shortblocks availiable?
                  Thanks Tony

=========================
                  Tony L. Anderson
                  tonylanderson@hotmail.com
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                    ugh.........spray cans?? you guys disgust me!!

Alex, almost forgot ya...........cks in the mail..........email ME (since every time I email you, it gets kicked back???) about another new powerhead..........
                    Try sending me an email using the address below. In the meantime, I'll check on the price and availability of a powerhead. I have one in stock but pulled it down to get the crank checked and tacked so it'll be ready when its time comes.

The other address (ram95@clinic.net) has GONE away.

Alex
                    207-737-4570

Comment

Originally posted by WILDONOUACHITA View Post
                      Hey Alex are factory powerheads or shortblocks availiable?
                      Thanks Tony
                      Tony - Most likely, the answer is yes unless TAC is temporarily out of stock. The powerhead comes with cylinder head, intake, exhaust covers, and spark plugs! No flywheel or ignition. I will check price and availability and PM you.

Alex
                      207-737-4570

Comment

Tohatsu parts

Tony - Most likely, the answer is yes unless TAC is temporarily out of stock. The powerhead comes with cylinder head, intake, exhaust covers, and spark plugs! No flywheel or ignition. I will check price and availability and PM you.

Alex
                        207-737-4570
                        Thanks Alex for the quick response this is great news, I'm anxiously awaiting your PM
                        Tony

=========================
                        Tony L. Anderson
                        tonylanderson@hotmail.com
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm ready!

Hey Alex, I sent you an Email about the parts I would like to buy.
                          Isn't it great to be able to just go out and buy the parts we need brand new? It's not a scavenger hunt trying to put an engine together, or maintain one.
                          I love it!
                          Thanks.
                          Last edited by jeff55v; 03-04-2009, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Jeff,
                            I just sent the fuel filter you asked for today, via USPS. As long as they don't use the package as a CHOCK you should be okay. Also, You should have received the other shipment by now. Top cowl still looks like the 16th.
                            Thanks for ordering - Alex

Comment

Cat's out of the bag...

Jeff, ... Also, You should have received the other shipment by now. Top cowl still looks like the 16th.
                              Thanks for ordering - Alex
                              Aww dangit Alex! You weren't suppposed to mention that in public. I was gonna try to pass it off as the top cowl I got off of eBay last year for $5. I planned to tell Daren that I just gave it a quick Krylon paint job and slapped some decals on it. That would'a really peeved Daren!

Seriously though, Thanks Alex for your help. I'll keep you posted on the deliveries.

Comment

Working...
                              X