J/K-Pro Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wdlong1226
    were not sure what were doing next year lot of stuff happening around here might not make too many races.

what races are we talking???

amy

HOW MANY PEOPLE NEXT YEAR ARE PLANNING ON PLAYING FOOTBALL AT THE REGION 5 RACES??? WE'RE MAKING A DRAFT, AND WE NEED TO KNOW WHO TO SCOUT...PLEASE POST HERE SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT FOR NEXT SEASON.

Comment

• whoa nelly

man i'd love to sample some of marie's cookin but i gotta be in clewiston with my folks, the way it's startin to get hectic at work don't even know if i'll make that. thanks anyway. when are we gonna know the official schedule for next year? talkin smack is to much fun to ignore

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW J DRIVER STARTING 2006!!!!!

wendy eldredge will be racing j hydro next year...we went testing yesterday, and my little sister decided she wanted to try out my racecraft, and jerry had her go out a little off plane and come back in, and when she was coming back in she had the biggest smile on her face and i knew she was hooked!!! she got on plane once and did a lap and loved it, but then due to motor problems we had to call it a day...so i guess i will be running j again next year...so look out!!! the eldredge girls dont play nice!!!

THANKS JERRY DAVIDS FOR ALLLLL YOUR HELP!!!!! AND JOYCE!!!!!I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

amy
        f-14

Comment

• Another Eldredge for Joel Brown to duck racing.

Comment

• starting QB for the RED team!!

we defently need a lil footy comp. at the races... Im in like ken. yo

Comment

• the girls

well looks like women racing could be the next wave of the future,, congradulations Wendy on your new found excitement ,,welcome to the fun,,

Comment

• lucky big sister...

.......see what i mean....???
                Attached Files

Comment

• Glad to have some more J drivers!!!!! Specially some tuff Eldredges!!
                  ~*71w*~ AXSR & AXSH

Comment

• grapefruit circuit draft

Cool, new driver and a new football player. Congrats to all high points champions in the J category this year. As J category drivers we should show good sportsmanship and punctuality on and off the course for anyone who might be considering this as a new hobby. I'm hoping for another good year for region 5 as we expand in numbers and hope that early spring as the drivers farther north blow the dust off their trailers they'll bring them down to some fun in the sun grapefruit style. Never fear football is here and we are gonna make it happen, we'll help with chores and some grunt work around the pits to get everything in order, including helping at the judges stand, patrol boat, and inspection. Quicker the schedule gets off, more time to have a decent football game. BTW, whose playin next year?

Comment

• thats it!!!

that the smile of absolute and utter enjoyment,,you'll work hard to keep her out of a boat..not tha you 'd want to.. hey my wife was a little curious how old wendy is???? go girl go girl....yea i agree with 71-W, them eldridge girls are tough,,,, power to the roots and its great to see our sport grow and the J and AX drivers this year were FUNaminal,,,,,,,,,,Peace12ken-f P.S. boomtap im in brother , im in for the football fun as well./..

Comment

• Wendy's age

Wendy is 11. The smile wasn't the only thing that made us know she was hooked....one time she went out about 20 feet and the engine died.....she hit the deck with her fist.....it's in her blood.:-)

We are all very proud of her....Her sister better watch out!
                        Susan Eldredge Sailer

Comment

• amy and andy

dont worry about joel his boats look good in the trailer. is anyone planning on racing at lake placid let us know well see if we can make it. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Comment

• Who is this " Shadow Racer " every one is talking about?

Comment

Working...
                            X