J/K-Pro Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J/K-Pro Drivers

What happened to all the chatting between the J/K-Pro drivers?

Their thread a few months back was one of the best ever on hydroracer.net.

The J/Kpro drivers . . .

are catching up on all the schoolwork they missed from all those *sick* days they took off while suffering from the Jessup flu, the Raleigh sniffles, ad nauseum - so the speak :-)
    carpetbagger

Comment

i dont know, doug...???

last time we all posted, we got in trouble for it, so we aint done it since... if something has changed, i know we will be more than glad to start talking again!!!
      bill: yea, between school, workin on boat/motor stuff...((oh and THANK YOU UNCLE JERRY DAVIDS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))(( also dave bennett for lettin me run his prop and gary pond for lettin me run his motor at raleigh!!!))
      soccer, softball, and the sickness i've had since... raleigh it's been kinda hard to get on, but like i always say...i'll do nething for racing!!!

just for a start, tho, how many j and kpro drivers do we know of will be running next year, and is there anybody we know of that is comin in new?
      also, at lakeland next year, are they gunna let the j's run, also???

amy

ps. is anyone looking for a k/j/a boat???
      Last edited by Amy Eldredge; 10-22-2005, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy Eldredge
        last time we all posted, we got in trouble for it, so we aint done it since... if something has changed, i know we will be more than glad to start talking again!!!
        bill: yea, between school, workin on boat/motor stuff...((oh and THANK YOU UNCLE JERRY DAVIDS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))(( also dave bennett for lettin me run his prop and gary pond for lettin me run his motor at raleigh!!!))
        soccer, softball, and the sickness i've had since... raleigh it's been kinda hard to get on, but like i always say...i'll do nething for racing!!!

just for a start, tho, how many j and kpro drivers do we know of will be running next year, and is there anybody we know of that is comin in new?
        also, at lakeland next year, are they gunna let the j's run, also???

amy

ps. is anyone looking for a k/j/a boat???
        I hope you guys run at Lakeland. I think the J's should always be included and run as the first class of the day for both Saturday and Sunday. This way they always get to run and have a shot at possibly the smoothest water of the day.

Who knows how many J/K-Pro will run next year ... maybe you can only count on the fact Joel will keep ducking a rematch with you, especially with the new Flyer on the jig.

Comment

Travis and Kevin Ellison will be running Kph at all USTS races next year. If Lakeland stays on April 22nd as it is now they will be at a wedding in Springfield, Ill!!!!! Amy are you gonna miss the wedding???
          Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
          Tomtall 06

Comment

Talk away guys & gals!!! Unless Dan tells you to stop go for it!
            444-B now 4-F
            Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
              Travis and Kevin Ellison will be running Kph at all USTS races next year. If Lakeland stays on April 22nd as it is now they will be at a wedding in Springfield, Ill!!!!! Amy are you gonna miss the wedding???
              Kristi

im not sure about the wedding...i haven't heard really nething about it... are you talking about tim's...???

amy

Comment

about this whole j/kpro drivers talking...i haven't really seen anybody on lately...other than amy nydahl...im not sure where any of them are!!!

Comment

totally

I agree w/doug its refreshing to see the future of our sport grow,,,very cool how racers around the nation/world can share info...the J and Kpro drivers, race w/ the least amount of ego and the most heart! we could all stand to mix in a lil' more of what these young drivers have.. 12ken-F

Comment

uncle howie

last time my kids were chatting on hydroracer they got kinda yelled at by a uknown person. which is not inportant right now i personally enjoyed seeing them interested in the sport.but some people did not see it thatway.some people care more about PRO , then where the sport is going to be tomorrow. alot of conflict in this area. from what ive seen through this year . i have to admit im really dissappointed.if this sport is gonna grow. you really need to care a little more about the kids, and keep them interested. some things need to change. for example.most of the meetings this year i made sure my kids came and expierenced how all the aspects of racing work .granted they might not have known what was going on but their participation, is what keeps them interested,IVE DONE AS MUCH AS I CAN DO.my mom use to say if you don,t water the flower it dies eventually.same goes here if you dont nurture the kids they lose interest. as much as some people don,t like paul he has been a very supportive person treated my kids like his own we could use more people like him.no matter how wrong they did a pat on the back then explained what they,ve done wrong. I could go on and on.this is just my personal feelings. this is not to point the finger at anyone.howie your also a good example of positive.thanks

Comment

doug

thanks for the the reply everybody should feel the same as you . but this is the the problem not everyone does. ilove this sport born and raised on the water boats have been my life since i was 10. all i wanted to do is go faster and faster

Comment

Amy Amy Amy

But of course Tim's wedding!!April 22nd hence the reason they changed the date of Lakeland!!! Did I yell at you?? I don't hink so unless you were picking on Kevin AGAIN!!

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                        Tomtall 06

Comment

amy

where have you been my kids have not heard from you lately

Comment

Originally posted by wdlong1226
                            Oh, just wait ... Amy Eldredge and her dad have a secret project in the works to combat the Dilliard B&H ...
                            Last edited by DougMc; 10-25-2005, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wdlong1226
                              which one me or Amy E.?
                              ~*71w*~ AXSR & AXSH

Comment

Working...
                              X